Kiss My Face Oat Protein Complex Sunscreen uploaded by Matt D.

BY KISS MY FACE

Oat Protein Complex Now with Hydresia for Ultra Moisturizing. Water Resistant. Broad Spectrum. No Parabens. No Nanoparticles. No Artificial Colors or Fragrances. No Animal Ingredients or Testing Remarkably effective sunscreen made with oat protein and betaglucans that moisturize and help fight the signs of aging.  Now enriched with Hydresia oleosomes. see more...

• Is this worth using? Does it work well with combination and oily ...1 Answers
  • I am looking for a good facial sunscreen -- is this one oily? 3 Answers
  • Does this work well?1 Answers
Lauren M.
Reston, VA
I love this it doesn't clog my
Poles like most sunscreen and it doesn't get in my eyes when I'm working out and burn me. I rely highly recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin, it's worth the price.
courtney c.
Durham, NC
Pros: Non-greasy. For me, it was non-allergenic (as opposed to Neutrogena brand which caused my face to break out in hives!).

Cons: Too runny (you have to be careful when dispensing it from the bottle because it will just pour out), has coconut fragrance (I prefer non-scented)

Overall: This is an OK sunscreen, but I am going to keep looking for another brand.
Megan V.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Love this sunscreen. I use it on my face, ears, neck and on the parts in my hair. The smell isn't as gross as normal sunscreen. And I like that it is a bit more natural. Found it at Sprouts and am so glad that I did. Will continue to use this in the future.
Jamie B.
Lacey, WA
Used this sunscreen while on vacation last summer and it was very effective! It was my first time purchasing and I will buy again! Great smell and goes on your skin without being oily.
Sudah M.
Middletown, NY
This stuff is my jam! Obviously i use it for its intended purpose which is on my face. Being that i have sensitive skin I'm always a little weary of using new products but this never breaks me out and doesn't give you that weird greyish tone like a lot of sunscreens do. Great for daily use
Meagan O.
I liked this sunscreen, i would have it as a back up though, i purchased this at ultra, and it was not too pricey. it met my expectations and i will use this, it was gentle for me since i have irritable skin.
Darlene M.
Cypress, CA
I started using Kiss My Face products many years ago. They have always met my expectations. I bought them from a health and vitamin store that use to carry them. I found them extremely effective. I would always recommend them to my customers.
Stephanie S.
Morgantown, WV
I have been using all of the Kiss My Face Oat protein sunscreens for as long as I can remember. No terrible chemicals, it absorbs well and doesn't leave a greasy or stinky scent. I would highly recommend this, especially for your children. Plus you can find it in different SPFs.
Madeline B.
This comes in great small packaging, easy to bring to the beach and it's pretty gentle on skin. I have only used it a few times, it's not too expensive and it smells pretty good!
Sarah F.
West Caldwell, NJ
What a great sunscreen! I brought this on a whim (the store did not have my usual face sunblock) and I really fell in love with it. It does not leave my face feeling greasy and smells great!
m r.
1. what SPF is this? 2. will this product hurt my sensitive skin?
Nicole S.
Washington , DC
I am looking for a good facial sunscreen -- is this one oily?
Maria M.
Bronx, NY
How good is this product.
Allison P.
San Rafael, CA
Are there any other Kiss My Face products worth using? I am slowly getting acquainted with this brand.
Kelly G.