Kiss My Face Oat Protein Complex Sunscreen Lotion uploaded by Elissa M.

BY KISS MY FACE

Now with Hydresia for Ultra Moisturizing. Water Resistant. Broad Spectrum SPF 30. No Parabens. No Nanoparticles. No Artificial Colors or Fragrances. No Animal Ingredients or Testing Remarkably effective sunscreen made with oat protein and betaglucans that moisturize and help fight the signs of aging.  Now enriched with Hydresia oleosomes. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
  • "I have very sensitive skin. I was very pleased with this sunscreen because not only did it protect my face from the sun, it didn't irritate it either!! This sunscreen is awesome because you don't have to spend a lot of time rubbing it into your face slash skin!! This product is great, and I highly suggest that you try it out one day!! :)" in 12 reviews
  • "I was out cleaning our pool and then sitting outside watching my children, but I do live in Arizona, so it is always a good idea to make sure you are covered from head to toe with sunscreen in the summer time!" in 1 review
Sheika M.
Really good for kids, sensitive skin and those without oily skin. This is so creamy and mild. I use it in the winter on my combination skin. I use it year-long on my kids. It doesn’t irritate my face and it does not leave a white cast on my skin. It disappears and provides moisture. No need for a separate lotion. Just use this as an all-in-one product.
Mary E.
Lexington, KY
I have super sensitive skin m, especially on my face! Sunscreen is very important to me when I am going to be in the sun for large amounts of time. This stuff was great on my cruise a few months ago! It’s not oily but doesn’t dry you out and never made my face breakout once! Would definitely recommend and use again myself!
Luisa B.
Does a great job! Love that kiss my face is a more organic conscious brand. Protects my face without feeling extra oily! Great for oily type skin and women who don't want their pores feeling clogged. Can purchase at most health food stores.
Kiley K.
Chicago
Such a wonderful product very very cool I would recommend I love that wasn’t too oily was perfect my friends noticed a difference and they want to order some very happy lovely wonderful wonderful product will be ordering again again!
Aida O.
This product doesn’t make my skin feel greasy what so ever. Feel smooth and soft just how I love it. Best part it protects your skin from harmful sun rays. I’m happy about how this sunscreen feels and I’d recommend it to anyone.
Kellie P.
Gastonia, NC
This is always my go to sunscreen!! I would recommend it to anyone and everyone!! I believe this is of great value to anyone who spends any extended amount of time outside!
Claire J.
I like this product because it has natural ingredients to protect my face. It is a “feel good” purchase and effective in shielding the sun. I purchase when on sale.
Ashley C.
Rotonda West, FL
Love this product! Moisturizing, anti-aging, all natural and fragrance-free.  Love that it's free of harsh chemicals AND helps with collagen breakdown. Also, it's broad-spectrum, which is a must. It's a rich but not greasy formula, great for dry skin. It has some great antioxidants, soothing agents and emollients. More than sunscreen, I add a pump of SkinMedica's HA5 to this and use as my daily AM moisturizer. Oh, and it's priced great! Highly recommend!!!
Annika B.
Nashville, TN
This was the only brand of sunscreen that is marketed for use exclusively on your face that I was familiar with growing up so I still reach for this when I'm shopping for facial SPF. It doesn't seem as greasy as other brands, but still smells strongly of sunscreen.
Elissa M.
This is good stuff! I love how it's good for you and isn't cancer causing like so many other sunblocks in the drugstore. It doesn't smell chemically, and it moisturizes well. Just reapply frequently, especially if you are in water. Worth it!