Kiss My Face Oat Protein Complex Sunscreen uploaded by Norina M.Kiss My Face Oat Protein Complex Sunscreen uploaded by Matt D.

BY KISS MY FACE

Oat Protein Complex Now with Hydresia for Ultra Moisturizing. Water Resistant. Broad Spectrum. No Parabens. No Nanoparticles. No Artificial Colors or Fragrances. No Animal Ingredients or Testing Remarkably effective sunscreen made with oat protein and betaglucans that moisturize and help fight the signs of aging.  Now enriched with Hydresia oleosomes. see more...

• Is this worth using? Does it work well with combination a...1 Answers
  • I am looking for a good facial sunscreen -- is this one o...3 Answers
  • Does this work well?1 Answers
Kiss My Face Oat Protein Complex Sunscreen
  • "This is a great sunscreen for sensitive skin. I break out really easily and this one is one I can put on my skin without a problem for heavy duty protection, otherwise I'm a fan of Clarins SPF 45 for daily wear." in 5 reviews
Sara S.
Santa Barbara
I love this sunscreen. It does not break me out but it is also really nourishing for the skin without being greasy or oily. It is my favorite sunscreen to use on the face and I appreciate the minimal ingredient list
Carissa H.
Inlet
It took me a while to finally a face sunscreen that didn’t make my sensitive skin break out. This is gentle and definitely protects my skin. I love it and buy it every summer. Would recommend!!
Catherine D.
Hornell, NY
Love this product! I highly recommend this to anyone that has sensitive skin! This stuff will save yourself life in scolding hot sun! I’m fair skinned so I burn quickly, and Most sun screens make me break out like a prepubescent teen. This stuff is an actual life saver for disastrous skin
maebea d.
Nc
I really like this product. It isn't heavy and its not streaky. It is a little heavy and it gives you a good coverage. I use it under my makeup. I use it in the summer with my makeup routine to help keep my skin healthy. over all this is a good product.
Elyse C.
It’s great! Perfect for the body and easy to apply. It’s a good value for the money. Smells great. I’d recommend it to others and will probably purchase again in the future. It provided great coverage.
Amber L.
This is life, you won't regret using this. If you want your skin on point purchase this. Nothing else really seems to top the product. See for yourself and I bet you'd come back for more.
Hayley G.
Pine Beach, NJ
I know it's bad but I never really tend to use sunscreen. But the Kiss My Face is so soft and nice on my skin how could you not? I use it only on special days at the beach when the sun gets really hot!
Amanda L.
vallejo, CA
This smells OK and feels OK. It is quite creamy and it rubs and OK which is great to avoid white crazy streaks on your face. As far as how fission is I’m not really sure it is cool that it has added protein why not
K L.
Ponsonby, Auckland
Love love love this is the only sun screen that does not burn when I apply it close to my eyes I ha e very sensitive skin and this is perfect for that! It also has a nice smell unlike other sun screens!
Kim H.
Pittsburgh
A great daily and beach sunscreen. I love that it is a “safer” product and that it doesn’t irritate y akin or eyes. I feel comfortable using it on my baby, too. A great purchase!
m r.
1. what SPF is this? 2. will this product hurt my sensitive skin?
Nicole S.
Washington , DC
I am looking for a good facial sunscreen -- is this one oily?
Maria M.
Bronx, NY
How good is this product.
Allison P.
San Rafael, CA
Are there any other Kiss My Face products worth using? I am slowly getting acquainted with this brand.
Kelly G.