Kiss My Face Oat Protein Complex Sunscreen uploaded by Matt D.

BY KISS MY FACE

Oat Protein Complex Now with Hydresia for Ultra Moisturizing. Water Resistant. Broad Spectrum. No Parabens. No Nanoparticles. No Artificial Colors or Fragrances. No Animal Ingredients or Testing Remarkably effective sunscreen made with oat protein and betaglucans that moisturize and help fight the signs of aging.  Now enriched with Hydresia oleosomes. see more...

• Is this worth using? Does it work well with combination and oily ...1 Answers
  • I am looking for a good facial sunscreen -- is this one oily? 3 Answers
  • Does this work well?1 Answers
Kiss My Face Oat Protein Complex Sunscreen
  • "This is a great sunscreen for sensitive skin. I break out really easily and this one is one I can put on my skin without a problem for heavy duty protection, otherwise I'm a fan of Clarins SPF 45 for daily wear." in 5 reviews
maebea d.
Nc
I really like this product. It isn't heavy and its not streaky. It is a little heavy and it gives you a good coverage. I use it under my makeup. I use it in the summer with my makeup routine to help keep my skin healthy. over all this is a good product.
Sara S.
Santa Barbara
I love this sunscreen. It does not break me out but it is also really nourishing for the skin without being greasy or oily. It is my favorite sunscreen to use on the face and I appreciate the minimal ingredient list
Amber L.
This is life, you won't regret using this. If you want your skin on point purchase this. Nothing else really seems to top the product. See for yourself and I bet you'd come back for more.
Elyse C.
It’s great! Perfect for the body and easy to apply. It’s a good value for the money. Smells great. I’d recommend it to others and will probably purchase again in the future. It provided great coverage.
Hayley G.
Pine Beach, NJ
I know it's bad but I never really tend to use sunscreen. But the Kiss My Face is so soft and nice on my skin how could you not? I use it only on special days at the beach when the sun gets really hot!
Amanda L.
vallejo, CA
This smells OK and feels OK. It is quite creamy and it rubs and OK which is great to avoid white crazy streaks on your face. As far as how fission is I’m not really sure it is cool that it has added protein why not
K L.
Ponsonby, Auckland
Love love love this is the only sun screen that does not burn when I apply it close to my eyes I ha e very sensitive skin and this is perfect for that! It also has a nice smell unlike other sun screens!
Matt D.
Best nontoxic sunscreen out there in my opinion. It gets absorbed easily and smells nice. Some of the other nontoxic sunscreens I tried feel really greasy and stays on top of the skin which makes you feel covered in grease. Highly recommended!
Natalie K.
Sunnyside, NY
This is a great sunscreen for the body and it stays waterproof for a good hour or two. It also does not smell and is relatively grease-free. I would continue use using this sunscreen without a doubt. Highly recommend for sports or daily use. If it's high impact sports, maybe not though, because the sunscreen mixed with sweat does get a little uncomfortable when it runs into the eyes.
Patrick L.
Roanoke, VA
I love this product, not only because it keeps my sensitive skin protected from the sun, but it also keeps my skin health and free from blemishes. It helps show off the natural shine of my skin while preventing it from becoming oily. I would recommend this product.
m r.
1. what SPF is this? 2. will this product hurt my sensitive skin?
Nicole S.
Washington , DC
I am looking for a good facial sunscreen -- is this one oily?
Maria M.
Bronx, NY
How good is this product.
Allison P.
San Rafael, CA
Are there any other Kiss My Face products worth using? I am slowly getting acquainted with this brand.
Kelly G.