Kiss My Face Oat Protein Complex Sunscreen uploaded by Matt D.

BY KISS MY FACE

Oat Protein Complex Now with Hydresia for Ultra Moisturizing. Water Resistant. Broad Spectrum. No Parabens. No Nanoparticles. No Artificial Colors or Fragrances. No Animal Ingredients or Testing Remarkably effective sunscreen made with oat protein and betaglucans that moisturize and help fight the signs of aging.  Now enriched with Hydresia oleosomes. see more...

• Is this worth using? Does it work well with combination and oily ...1 Answers
  • I am looking for a good facial sunscreen -- is this one oily? 3 Answers
  • Does this work well?1 Answers
Amanda L.
Vallejo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells OK and feels OK. It is quite creamy and it rubs and OK which is great to avoid white crazy streaks on your face. As far as how fission is I’m not really sure it is cool that it has added protein why not
Hayley G.
Pine Beach, NJ
I know it's bad but I never really tend to use sunscreen. But the Kiss My Face is so soft and nice on my skin how could you not? I use it only on special days at the beach when the sun gets really hot!
K L.
Ponsonby, Auckland
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this is the only sun screen that does not burn when I apply it close to my eyes I ha e very sensitive skin and this is perfect for that! It also has a nice smell unlike other sun screens!
Amy W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product it didn't make my face sticky or shiny or gross looking. It was perfect for Cancun I'm definitely going to use it on my upcoming Cruise
Jherrica S.
Sikeston , MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm all about protein. Doesn't have a oily film once rubbed in. Very smooth. And actually works! I love that it has oats because ik it's work great. Best face sunscreen
courtney c.
Durham, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pros: Non-greasy. For me, it was non-allergenic (as opposed to Neutrogena brand which caused my face to break out in hives!).

Cons: Too runny (you have to be careful when dispensing it from the bottle because it will just pour out), has coconut fragrance (I prefer non-scented)

Overall: This is an OK sunscreen, but I am going to keep looking for another brand.
Jamie B.
Lacey, WA
Used this sunscreen while on vacation last summer and it was very effective! It was my first time purchasing and I will buy again! Great smell and goes on your skin without being oily.
Darlene M.
Cypress, CA
I started using Kiss My Face products many years ago. They have always met my expectations. I bought them from a health and vitamin store that use to carry them. I found them extremely effective. I would always recommend them to my customers.
Madeline B.
This comes in great small packaging, easy to bring to the beach and it's pretty gentle on skin. I have only used it a few times, it's not too expensive and it smells pretty good!
Dena W.
Tonawanda, NY
Kiss My Face Oat Protein Complex Sunscreen is wonderful for summer protection! Non oily! This doesn't cause breakouts. Just gives good protection from the sun's drying rays and helps prevent sunburn! I would buy this again!
Nicole S.
Bellevue, WA
I am looking for a good facial sunscreen -- is this one oily?
m r.
1. what SPF is this? 2. will this product hurt my sensitive skin?
Maria M.
Bronx, NY
How good is this product.
Allison P.
San Rafael, CA
Are there any other Kiss My Face products worth using? I am slowly getting acquainted with this brand.
Sarah G.
Is this worth using? Does it work well with combination and oily skin?