suggested searches

4 star

3 star

2 star

1 star

Love it. Organic, cruelty free, smells amazing, and doesn’t cost an arm and a leg. They have so many amazing products but their soaps and body wash are my favorite.

Product reviewed: Kiss My Face Natural Shower Gel and Body Wash, Anti-Stress, 32 Ounce

I love the natural scent of this shower gel. I will gladly pay a little extra to have a product that is made of natural and healthy ingredients. I wish this product was available everywhere, as Publix is the only local place I can purchase it.

I had this wash in the scent "peaceful patchouli" and I absolutely loved it. I shared it with my boyfriend, who ended up using the whole thing! It's definitely a gender neutral scent (because there are still people who think scents are masculine and feminine). It leaves you feeling clean and refreshed. It's not an overbearing scent, it's very pleasant.