BY KISS MY FACE

It's no easy task to create a rich, lathering gel that also leaves your skin super soft. This is it! Not only does our Silky Soft Bath and Shower Gel accomplish the task but it is also scented with the finest Lavender Essential Oil. Besides being extremel see more...

Justin H.
Lilburn, GA
I use this product in the patchouli scent! I love it! It doesn't dry my skin and the scent last for a long time although it's subtle. My favorite thing to do is mix the patchouli with a more citrus or mint shower gel and make layer fragrance with my shower gel. The patchouli works well as a basenote and helps the scent last longer. Would reccomend for sure for patchouli lovers!
Erica H.
Washington, DC
the peaceful patchouli scent is my default shower gel and has been for years. gentle fragrance and soft on the skin. lathers well with a loofah unlike some other natural products. love this stuff. i get the large bottle with the pump from amazon subscribe and save so i don't even have to think about it.
Jazz P.
Brandon, FL
I had this wash in the scent "peaceful patchouli" and I absolutely loved it. I shared it with my boyfriend, who ended up using the whole thing! It's definitely a gender neutral scent (because there are still people who think scents are masculine and feminine). It leaves you feeling clean and refreshed. It's not an overbearing scent, it's very pleasant.
Tabby F.
Smells good and keeps my skin soft. Low price and all natural. Amazon.com sells it at a good price. Well worth it. Great on sensitive skin and very effective with just a little amount. I will buy it again.
Sophia F.
Richmond
Great Product! We only use natural based products in our household. This cleans gently and effectively, it even doubles as a shampoo in our home
Klaudia G.
Anacortes, WA
Awesome product. Doesn't contain any harmful chemicals dyes or scents that I'm usually allergic to. Affordable and smells yummy!
Allyson D.
This is good, gets me clean, and smells nice. I love that it is cruelty free and entirely biodegradable.
Nyomi S.
Brooklyn, NY
Smells really good and has a luxurious feel! I always feel extra fresh after showering with this ❤❤❤❤
Corrine V.
Pecos, NM
I have only used this product once, but it left my face feeling smooth and refreshed!
Paige W.
I loved this product it was super gentle but still got the job done! The scent was not over powering and i found that the product lasted me awhile as well, i bought it at whole foods in vancouver and it met my expectations. i don't think that there is any improvements that need to be made for the price that it is!

back