BY KISS MY FACE

Emollient rich olive oil and healing aloe is the perfect combo for healthy, beautiful skin. Protect and revitalize all day and night with this superb moisturizer for sensitive skin. Pssst perfect under makeup, too. Absorb this. Your skin absorbs what you put on it, so treat it right. Our unique, balanced formulas are bursting with botanicals and essential oils to soothe and hydrate your hands, face and body. After bath or anytime, let our sensational scents and extracts nourish your skin, senses and soul. Since our humble beginnings in the early 80s yes, way back in the 1900s. Kiss my face has been a cruelty free company, never testing on animals. We continue to evolve as new information and ingredients become available. Today, all of our products are paraben free, phthalate free and sls free. In addition, our products are free from dyes and synthetic colors such as F, D and C. Kiss my face products are ph balanced and are formulated without carmine, lanolin, mineral oils, petroleum or nanoparticles. Its only natural to love our products. The kiss my face mission absorb this. At kiss my face we believe that nature creates the best ingredients. Its our mission to combine these natural and organic ingredients in body care products that are innovative and uniquely effective, to make you look good and feel good from head to toe and a few stops in between. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Skylar S.
Good product for after sunburn I don't burn much but my sister does she look like a tomato and in two days her skin fever was almost gone after using this product.
Sue W.
Oakville, CT
Best moisturizer I ever used. I have super sensitive skin a day this makes me smooth and keeps my skin soft all day even under makeup. Plus it makes my makeup go on so much better.
Saba K.
Monsdale Drive , Bristol
Does it help fading old acne scars or treat acne?