BY KISS MY FACE

New Natural Mineral Formula. Blends in Clear With Hydresia® for Ultra Moisturizing. Broad Spectrum SPF 40. Water Resistant Remarkably effective, chemical-free sunscreen enriched with Hydresia® oleosomes, nature s moisturizer nurtured from safflower oil. Ideal for sensitive skin and children too! No parabens, nano particles, artificial colors, fragrance, animal ingredients, animal testing. see more...

Kiss My Face Natural Mineral Sunscreen with Hydresia
  • "This sunscreen is great. The smell is not to powerful and I really feel protected when I put it on. I have very sensitive skin and this works very well for me.The only thing that I would say is to be careful not to apply too much to your skin. It can get a bit greasy looking on your skin if you put too much on." in 5 reviews
  • "I always have this in my beach bag during summer , im a fan , good for children as well " in 2 reviews
  • "love this sunscreen it smells amazing and is long lastin too love this too throw in my purse ." in 2 reviews
  • "I love this sunscreen- it works great and it doesn't have all of the bad chemicals in it like some brands do!" in 1 review
  • "it is a really great product ." in 1 review
Cameron H.
USA
I love natural products, or one without the harsh chemicals. However this sunscreen was SO greasy and that greasy feel didn't fade. Not to mention it made me look like an oil slick, almost blinding to others as the suns reflection glared from my now super shiny skin. I would not buy and would not recommend.
Rabbit 🐇.
Westerly
I love this brand so much! This sunscreen is effective but feels nice and is not greasy at all. I have very sensitive skin so I prefer lotions that are gentle, but I am also very fair and need proper protection from the elements. This sunscreen fits the bill.
Kyle C.
This was a really nice sunscreen for me to use before I found more cosmetically elegant ones. It's moisturizing, it's a little less greasy and thick than a lot of other sunscreens, and it didn't break me out, which is rare. But it doesn't sit well under makeup and it does stay pretty shiny overall. Not a bad option when you're not super worried about beauty, but not the best either.
Haley R.
Owensboro , KY
I do not like putting sunscreen on. I hate the greasy feel of it and reapplying it. This sunscreen on the other hand is amazing! Does not feel greasy at all. Smells great too. I will be using this brand from here on out!
Courtney S.
Definitely recommend for the little ones.  Worked well with my active little munchkins.  Good value for the excellent product.  This was my first time trying this product, and I’ll be using again.
Angie T.
Yorktown, VA
Pretty decent as sunscreens go. Wasn’t as greasy as past brands I have used. It was effective. I bought it at Ulta Beauty. This was my first time using KMF Mineral sunscreen.
T T.
Two Harbors
Love how gentle this sun screen is! No film or sticky ness & it didn’t make me break out! I use this all summer & with never try anything else! Absolutely love it!! Highly recommend giving it a try!!
Carla t.
Nampa, ID
This is the worst sunscreen I have ever used. Granted I'm insanely fair and I burn in less than a half an hour but this sunscreen didn't even last for an hour and a half.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Brittany K.
Rutherfordton, NC
If you want a non sticky, light weight sunscreen that lasts this is a great product. I wear it under my makeup sometimes and it doesnt change the look or feel of it. Also doesnt have the strong, harsh odors a lot of the other sunscreens have.
Rossana P.
Miami, Florida
This product is removed with water?
Carrie M.
Blackwood, NJ
Does it have a nice smell?
Sammantha G.
Is this worth it. Is okay for sensitive skin?
Rachel B.
Does this help give your face a nice little tan/glow?
Liz S.
Yonkers, NY
Has anyone with sensitive skin had issues with this?