BY KISS MY FACE

New Natural Mineral Formula. Blends in Clear With Hydresia® for Ultra Moisturizing. Broad Spectrum SPF 40. Water Resistant Remarkably effective, chemical-free sunscreen enriched with Hydresia® oleosomes, nature s moisturizer nurtured from safflower oil. Ideal for sensitive skin and children too! No parabens, nano particles, artificial colors, fragrance, animal ingredients, animal testing. see more...

Kiss My Face Natural Mineral Sunscreen with Hydresia
  • "This sunscreen is great. The smell is not to powerful and I really feel protected when I put it on. I have very sensitive skin and this works very well for me.The only thing that I would say is to be careful not to apply too much to your skin. It can get a bit greasy looking on your skin if you put too much on." in 5 reviews
  • "love this sunscreen it smells amazing and is long lastin too love this too throw in my purse ." in 2 reviews
  • "I always have this in my beach bag during summer , im a fan , good for children as well " in 2 reviews
  • "it is a really great product ." in 1 review
  • "I love this sunscreen- it works great and it doesn't have all of the bad chemicals in it like some brands do!" in 1 review
Rabbit 🐇.
Westerly
I love this brand so much! This sunscreen is effective but feels nice and is not greasy at all. I have very sensitive skin so I prefer lotions that are gentle, but I am also very fair and need proper protection from the elements. This sunscreen fits the bill.
Ellen H.
I’ve reviewed this before, but here I go again! Absolutely wonderful product. Gentle, gluten free, and effective. I used it all summer last year and I can’t wait to use it again. Sign me up for their fan club!
Courtney S.
Definitely recommend for the little ones.  Worked well with my active little munchkins.  Good value for the excellent product.  This was my first time trying this product, and I’ll be using again.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Riya D.
This has a nice smell spreads easy absorbs easy however it ends up looking really white on you that just won't go away. I bought the fragrant less version which did not have this trouble. You almost dont want to click your pictures if you have this on!
Brittany K.
Rutherfordton, NC
If you want a non sticky, light weight sunscreen that lasts this is a great product. I wear it under my makeup sometimes and it doesnt change the look or feel of it. Also doesnt have the strong, harsh odors a lot of the other sunscreens have.
Emily C.
Loomis
Great sunscreen- has a weird smell, but it’s not to oily, which I love. And I don’t feel like it needs to be re-applied very often. You can still feel the sunscreen on you as you go throughout the day.
Amy T.
I use this alone and under makeup and it works great. Since I use it every day, I like that it’s mineral instead of a chemical sunscreen. My skin is sensitive but this doesn’t break me out.
Angie M.
CANTON, OH
Nice product. Kept us safe from the sun. We really love this product and will definitely buy again. I love that everyone in my family can use it and I don't have to buy a separate sunscreen for the baby.
Alyssa A.
This product has Hydresia to help with moisturizing and being water resistant on the skin. It also has a nice smell to it and spreads on easily. This sunscreen will leave a white tint on your skin and doesn't absorb all the way in. This is not one of my favorite sunscreens but it is better than other brands I have tried.
Rossana P.
Miami, Florida
This product is removed with water?
Carrie M.
Blackwood, NJ
Does it have a nice smell?
Sammantha G.
Is this worth it. Is okay for sensitive skin?
Rachel B.
Does this help give your face a nice little tan/glow?
Liz S.
Has anyone with sensitive skin had issues with this?