Kiss My Face Natural Mineral Sun Spray Lotion Spf 30 uploaded by galaxy f.

BY KISS MY FACE

Practice Safe Sun-Naturally!

One kiss of our 100% mineral sunscreen provides blocking agents such as titanium dioxide and zinc oxide that visibly provide full broad spectrum protection. Our Naturally Nourishing Antioxidant Defenders in all our sun care products contain effective ingredients that only Mother Nature has to offer to keep your skin protected while getting sun kissed.

100% Mineral-Chemical Free Protection! SPF 30

Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide minerals help reflect UV rays and promote healing from the sun. Natural Mineral spray provides broad spectrum protection against UVA and UVB rays. And our trigger spray features a convenient-no mess twist and lock tab.

Naturally Nourishing Antioxidant Defenders

Antioxidants offer an additional layer of protection to help fight free radicals and decrease the effects of sun damage and environmental pollutants. Our Natural Mineral sunscreen provides a blend of naturally effective ingredients that feeds goodness to your skin while it protects. Broad spectrum sunscreen combined with these Antioxidant Defenders like aloe vera, green tea, carrot extract, and Vitamin E help reduce inflammation while providing skin hydration with olive and sunflower oil.

OUR BELIEFS: Nature creates the best ingredients. We strive to give you effective products with a healthy respect for our fragile planet. OUR RECIPE:
  • No Parabens
  • No Artificial Fragrances
  • No Animal Ingredients or testing
  • No Oxybenzone
About Us

For over 30 years, we've been making effective and natural products for ourselves and our friends. We have products that make you look good and feel good from head to toe…. and a few stops in between!

Compare Products
Kiss My Face Sun Spray Lotion with Hydresia, 8 oz.
SPF 30
Kiss My Face Sun Spray Lotion with Hydresia, 8 oz.
SPF 50
Kiss My Face Natural Mineral Sun Spray Lotion, 8 oz.
SPF 30
Kiss My Face Sun Spray Lotion with Hyrdesia, 14 oz.
Water resistant
Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
Antioxidant Defenders

Buy on Walmart
  • "I was a first time user, and the name of the product fits the product perfectly. My face is super sensitive to almost every brand of sunscreen I have tried, but I'm able to use this without any problems. It seemed to be extremely effective too! I would definitely buy again." in 12 reviews
Laurel B.
Boston
I’m not typically a fan of chemical-based sunscreens. I usually lean for a mineral-based sunscreen where I can, as they don’t break down as easily over time in the sun and do not need to be reapplied as often. That said, this sunscreen is still very effective despite its chemical base, and it is rated relatively well with the EWG. It contains nourishing plant extracts that soothe the skin, as well as antioxidants that further boost protection from sun damage. The spray pump also makes application convenient, although I have heard that others have experienced the nozzle breaking and rendering the product unusable. All in all, this is a good option for a more natural-based body sunscreen.
Tobi S.
I love this more natural sunscreen for me and my family. The spray is nice and it’s easy to spread on your skin. The cost is worth knowing I have a safer brand for my children’s skin. I highly recommend this product.
Heather B.
Chicopee , MA
Great product
Affordable for the product you receive
Good for all ages. The spray works great and it goes on evenly as well. Great for parents and beach lovers alike. Great too for boaters, lifeguards and more
Kyle W.
Chesapeake, VA
Great product. A little sting if you sweat too much. But its worth the protection in my book. It kept the sun burn away and had minor irritation in my eyes once i began sweating while digging a ditch in the summer time.
Ashley S.
Ephrata
Nice feel. Not sticky. Protects my skin very well! Very effective! I love that it soaks in right away. It does not have a sunblock typical smell. The value for the price is wonderful. I purchased this at cvs after looking at several other sunblocks!  Kiss My Face Face Factor Natural Sunscreen SPF 50 Sunblock for Face and Neck
Mei-Ling M.
Brooklyn, NY
I don't know if it was just my bottle but I found it kinda hard for the lotion to come out of the spray bottle. I had to keep cleaning the opening. I ended up just pouring it like traditional lotion. The smell is pretty good. But it still gave me the feel of sunblock on.
Nathalie W.
I like this sunscreen, it is natural and easy to apply. Sold at grocery stores in the organic/natural section. The only downside is it comes off easily when sweating and it leaves you sticky. Since it’s natural, it also leaves a white cast.
Heather G.
Fonda, NY
Love this sunblock! I have sensitive skin when it comes to any skin care product and this product protects my skin from the sun without causing me any discomfort from the ingredients in the product. Good price point
Megan L.
Austin, TX
Easy to use, apply and blend, plus it travels well. I prefer a mineral sunscreen and I like that this is in a convenient aerosol. Smells nice and it doesn’t cause breakouts. Provides good protection against uv rays.
Ann K.
I love this for when I’m down in Sarasota, Fl! It’s a great spray that absorbs w/out feeling heavy. I love the bright colored bottle, too. Easy to find!! This was my first time using it, but I plan to repurchase.
Kate C.
Verona, NJ
Is this a good option for kids who are in and out of the pool all day? It is so hard to reapply sunscreen to wet skin.
angela p.
Were can i find this and how much .I'm looking for something that does not burn when it gets into my eyes