Kiss My Face Natural Lip Balm with SPF 15 Strawberry uploaded by Lori B.Kiss My Face Natural Lip Balm with SPF 15 Strawberry uploaded by Camila I.

BY KISS MY FACE

Certified Organic Ingredients Do What Comes Naturally. Naturally Smooth, Soothe And Protect Chapped Lips With Organic Ingredients. I T Works Quickly To Return Your Lips To A Happy State With Spf 15 And Tasty Strawberry Flavor! Hi! Your Lips Will Look And Feel Great When You Use Our Fantastic Natural Lip Balms With Spf 15. For Over 25 Years, We've Been On A Mission To Create Great Natural Products That Work.&Nbsp; We Love What We Do And Hope It Shows... - Bob &Amp; Steve, Founders &Amp; Chief Kissers This Product Contains No Gluten, Parabens, Phthalates Or Artificial Flavors And Was Not Tested On Animals. Made In Usa see more...

• I'm always looking for natural beauty products. How does this com...1 Answers
  • Where can i buy this product? does it have a good scent? and does...1 Answers
  • Love it1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Tanya S.
Pewaukee, WI
Review for: Natural With Spf 15, Treat Mint
My lips are no longer chapped. And it smells sooo good. This was exactly what I was needing. Plus it's natural. I got mine from Target. And no animal testing. I am a first time buyer, but I could see myself being repeat offender. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Mariam B.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Organic Coconut Pineapple
If you love coconut and organic products then this is so up your alley!I purchased it from food town at the time and I am loving it,for my first time trying anything from this brand!i have been loving it to make my dry lips nice and moist and smell nice
Rebecca J.
Springfield, OR
Review for: Natural With Spf 15, Treat Mint
I love this long lasting flavor and smoothness. Even my husband has complimented me on my smooth lips just the other night. I have been using this product for the last 2-3 weeks. can't wait to try out more flavor's! I is great quality for a low price.
Marilyn W.
Review for: Natural With Spf 15 Sliced Peach
This is one of my go to lip balms. I always have this with me when I'm going out and it's smells good and it's super moisturizing. I always use this before I put on matted lip cream so my lips don't look chapped
Lori B.
Colorado Springs, CO
Review for: Organic Coconut Pineapple
Only lip balm that works for me. I live in a very cold and dry state and an awesome lip balm is a must. This feels a tiny bit oily at first but absorbs and lasts. Best lip product out there! Love the scent too!
Heather D.
Lewistown, PA
Kiss my face, in my opinion, makes some of the best lip balms out there. I like that they're organic and made with minimal ingredients. The balms keep your kisser soft and hydrated.
Chantel S.
Brandon , Fl
Review for: Natural With Spf 15 Coconut Pineapple
Makes my lips all nice and soft! The taste isn't so bad either!!! It's a new must have in my beach bag!
Rachel M.
Edmonton, KY
Review for: Natural With Spf 15 Cranberry Orange
Super good for your lips. Tastes and smells great and the brand and appearance are attractive!!!!!!!!!
Michelle S.
Review for: Organic Ginger Mango
This Chapstick goes on super smooth !! Love this brand, and the quality of products.
Heather M.
Crocker, MO
Review for: Natural With Spf 15 Sliced Peach
I received Kiss my face natural lip balm from a friend and it is wonderful! I like the different variety of flavors it comes in and it is truly affordable. The only downside is that it does get a bit too thick if you try and put on a bunch at once otherwise I have no complaints! Its easy to use and the smell is amazing! I'd definitely recommend it!
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Is this any good?
Antonella G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm always looking for natural beauty products. How does this compare to Burt's Bees? What's your favorite flavor?
Love it
Maira D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can i buy this product? does it have a good scent? and does it work for chapped lips?