BY KISS MY FACE

Recuperate, revive, relax. Let the warm, calming water drench your body. Soothe & calm your mind. Allow the herbs & botanicals to create a sense of composure, a feeling of peace & quietude within your being. Let them soothe your skin. Treat yourself to an “intermission” from life. You'll be ready to face the world again. Now in a larger Economically Friendly size. see more...

• For anyone who has used this body wash, has this helped with your...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
April C.
This is my all time favorite body wash. The scent really takes me back to my home state of Washington. I am enveloped in the scent of pine and steam in the shower. It cleanses my skin well and leaves me with that squeaky clean feeling.
Akira B.
I love this product because it is great for sensitive skin.The texture is smooth and the soap itself is very soothing.I bought this item at the grocery store.Overall this is one of my favorite body washes.I would definitely buy it again.
Kathryn W.
Pfafftown, NC
I was looking for an affordable and natural ingredient body wash and stumbled upon this product on Amazon. I like that the ingredients are primarily plant based and recognizable and that the company stands for sustainable, ethical ideals. I really enjoy the value pump bottle because I anticipate it will last me for months and it is very easy to dispense. The formula is a bit goopy, but it lathers very well, feels moisturizing, and rinses easily. I like the strong and soothing pine scent, but I wished it lingered more after showering. All in all, I really like the ingredients, effectiveness, and affordability of this product! The company makes all different personal care product with neat scents and label designs.
Hanna M.
Ótimo produto da uma sensação refrescante e relaxante por um bom tempo deixando você pronta para o dia, ou pronta pra dormir.
Julia B.
Slatington, PA
For anyone who has used this body wash, has this helped with your mild hormonal acne on your chest or back?