BY KISS MY FACE

Clinically Proven All Day Protection Aluminum Free Deodorant Be Fresh!  Our natural formula will keep you fresh and confident all day long.  Time tested botanicals and odor absorbing ingredients combine to give you a deodorant that really works! No aluminum. No parabens. No artificial fragrance. No animal ingredients. No animal testing. Gluten free This product contains no animal ingredients, no artificial colors and was not tested on animals. see more...

• Does it prevent BO? I've tried Jason and it does not hold...3 Answers
  • Does this product really work ? And does it leave any whi...4 Answers
  • Love that this product is natural but how does it smell?5 Answers
Kaila M.
Walnut Creek , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Sport more...
This is the only natural deodorant that has worked for me. So far. I have tried tons (next in line is Native). 3 years ago I got a rash from trying a men’s deodorant (bearglove) and it was terrible. It left my skin sensitive and now builds rashes with any non-natural deodorants.

It isn’t as good at holding a smell off as my clinical secret used to be, but I can’t use that anymore and this seems to work. I hope I find something even better, but this is the best so far.
Ashley W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This was my first attempt at using a natural deodorant. I want to preface this with I am a sweaty girl! I usually buy the clinical strength and this was not for me. I get that it's unnatural to not sweat and sweating is ok, but I legit put this on at 8am and felt I smelled by noon. I have an active job where I am in and out of A/C. I have already thrown this away and bought another to try because I will not give up!! My armpits were a little irritated at time using this, but I couldn't pinpoint if it was the deodorant's fault or not.
Kathryn W.
Pfafftown, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I generally really like Kiss My Face products because the company embraces natural ingredients and sustainable and cruelty free practices. I chose this deodorant because it is aluminum chlorohydrate, paraben, and fragrance free. Most of the ingredients are clearly recognizable or plant-based. I usually use this deodorant at night and by the next day I do experience some odor and sweat, especially if I am active and busy. I have to reapply into the day or use a deodorant with fragrance or antiperspirant. This deodorant is not always strong enough for me, but I continue to use because I love the healthier and gentle ingredients.
Teona S.
I switched to natural deodorants after constantly dealing with swollen knots in my armpits from every deodorant I've ever owned. I bought this after using a detoxing clay deodorant someone had made for a couple of months. Now, I haven't dealt with one knot forming under my arms, the product doesn't build up in the armpit hair or my pores, and I overall feel a whole lot better now. I've recommended my friends and family switch to this product and I will continue buying it myself. I love it.
Elena S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Even though the smell is really nice, it is not a "all day odor protection." I have tried so many brands that are aluminum free and I just have not been successful. This one actually burns my skin and after 2 - 3 hours I have to reapply it because I start smelling! 😬 The brings sensation is a common feeling for deodorants yacht are free of aluminum. I don't know what it is or what ingredient is causing this but it's definitely not worth my money.
Ariana T.
Halethorpe, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is for the lavender scented version.
It weighs well for about 5 hours and then I need to reapply. It feels smooth and clean going on and it hasn't left any white marks on my clothing. This is metal free so it's only deodorant and not an anti-perspirant. You'll still sweat with this, it just reduces BO scent.
Veronica S.
Dover, NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The Cucumber Green Tea version is terrible! It is the only one I've tried and based off of my experience with that, there's no way I am trying any others! First off, the scent really isn't that great. In store it seemed fine, but in reality it was just funky. Secondly, it made me smell funky. It did not handle being hot or getting sweaty at all. I always felt sticky, and it doesn't help that the deodorant never dried! It was better to wear a tshirt with it than a tank top. I feel like I started to smell after an hour, and that may be giving it too much credit. Even if I put it on before bed I would stink when I wake up the next morning. I wore it for days in hopes my body would adjust to this healthier deo. But over time I feel like it got worse. Towards the end of the stick I started to notice my final reason for not ever getting this deodorant again. I noticed my armpit was red. It wasn't itchy, it was just red. I have never had a reaction to deodorant before, so I wasn't 100% sure if that was the cause. I took a break from using it, but the second I started up again the red came back. My armpit still wasn't itchy, but it did get flaky. When I finally tossed the deo I could see my armpits clear up and I haven't seen that problem since. I've read other reviews on a different website and people also had red irritation and had it much worse than me! This product is just terrible. Something in it is an irritant. It doesn't work. It makes you stink more. It's not worth the price. Nothing about it is good. I wish I could give it negative stars. Awful product.
Robyn P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was excited to try this, but it really fell flat for me. I swear pretty profusely, so it isn't effective since it didn't give me the dry feeling I needed. It did work ok as just a deodorant and the smell was nice and clean. I won't buy it again.
Bridgit F.
Love this natural deodorant. I have the lavender scented which is made with essential oils. The reason I'm only giving 4 stars is that I do have to reapply halfway through the day but for me, that's not a big deal. I rather use a deodorant that I know has no harmful chemicals than use one full of ingredients that can be potentially harmful.
Lindsay P.
Asheville, NC
This is the best natural deodorant that I've ever used. Every other deodorant I've tried (aluminum free) has worn off so quickly that I have to reapply multiple times a day. This is different. I use it every day and it's comparatively very affordable! Highly recommend.
Diane S.
Sevierville, TN
Love that this product is natural but how does it smell?
Annie L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this product really work ? And does it leave any white stains ?
Brooke T.
Toronto , Ontario
Does it prevent BO? I've tried Jason and it does not hold up against odour in the summer.