BY KISS MY FACE

Kiss My Face Fragrance Free 86% Pure Olive Oil Soap. 86% pure olive oil for superior moisturizing. see more...

Buy on Amazon
MeTime M.
This is my holy grail soap! I get full body hives and eczema coming at me fall and winter and this will calm those issues down! But unfortunately it is not my preferred scent. But if anything calms eczema and hives I will love it!
lilly G.
Ladera Ranch, CA
I do like this soap – it’s very simple, lathers well, packaged simply, smells good, and lasts a very long time. Soap from olive oil is one of the oldest forms of soap. The 8 oz. bars are big – don’t drop it on your toe in the shower! Not sure why they needed to add the “parfum” though (generic term that could be any fragrance formula) – the lavender should be sufficient.

I’m giving Kiss my Face 4/5green stars for this product. They are not as transparent about their operations as they should be – it’s hard to find information on things like their energy use and whether ingredients are sustainably farmed or fairly traded. Before Kiss My Face, I was researching Dr. Bronner’s – that company has set a very high standard for social and environmental impact (and they are very transparent about their operations). So, Kiss My Face are not up to that standard, in my opinion, but are above average (so 4/5 green stars). Here’s what I do know about them:

• Kiss My Face are PETA-endorsed as cruelty-free (no animal testing).
• The soap is packaged in paper that’s made 80% recycled. For other products Kiss My Face decided in 2014 to source their packaging suppliers from North America to provide a more local source and also more oversight on their practices (environment and people). All of their bottles contain at least 25% post-consumer recycled content.
• They use some organic ingredients (and no GMOs) and avoid potentially harmful ones like parabens. But the olive oil used for this soap is not organic.
• Anonymous Kiss My Face employees endorse their products and ethos on Glassdoor (and they all have some issues with inter-departmental communication so they’re not fake-positive reviews).
• Solid soap bars have a much smaller footprint than liquid soap bars (for energy and materials used) according to a 2009 research paper (Koehler and Wildbolz) – there’s less packaging and energy used and it also lasts much longer.
Jill K.
Martinsburg, WV
I have been a fan of Kiss My Face Olive Oil soap for many years.  This soap leaves my skin soft without harsh chemicals or an overpowering scent.  Their scented olive oil soaps are nice though too.  It took me a bit to get used to the lower lather, but I don't mind it now.  Great company and products that I have been loyal to for a long time.
Jeanne K.
Carmichael, CA
I freaking love this soap. It leaves my skin soft and moisterized. I don't even need lotion after I use it. The bars last a long time. They smell really good and even can work on my hair if I am out of shampoo. This is my go to soap and when ever I can find it on sale in stores or online I load up. I would definitely recommend this soap with out hesitation.
Mayoly G.
Southampton, Southampton
These soaps are absolutely fantastic, I have very sensitive skin which also becomes seriously dry during winter season and after just 3 days using KMF my skin is hydrated & noticeably softer. My hands, which become super dry & crinkly from constantly washing them with regular (toxic-filled) liquid soap are now soft & look younger
Brett K.
Arlington
I love the simplicity of this bar soap. It's so soothing and never dries out my skin, no matter how much I use it. I purchase it off Amazon in a pack of 8, making it so cheap and worth it. The smell is very slight but I love it like that. My skin has never felt so clean and soothed :) Kiss My Face Naked Pure Olive Oil Bar Soap
Agnieszka L.
Manchester , CT
I like this product, size is  small and fit to my bag when i travel , nice color , nice smell , regular box . `I recommend this product after use coco oil working very very good. I give 5 stars and i am totally sure i will buy this product once again. Just minute is scant buy in Poland
Lauren A.
Cambridge, OH
VERY NICE. I love this soap. It's gentle on my skin and perfect for a daily cleanse. It prevents dryness and evens out my skin tone. Definitely perfect for the daily cleanse and gets rid of dryness and dead skin. Also great for after shaving. Highly recommend.
Jackie A.
I liked this soap a lot! I got it bogo during Christmas. It works well, and has pretty clean ingredients. I did notice that it kind of got rancid when I didn't use a pack-- I actually appreciate this because it shows me the ingredients, including the olive oil, are pure!
Moniqua S.
Since I've been vegan I have loved the Kiss My Face brand. I love their simple, wholesome ingredients. The bar soap is a very gentle cleanser. The only con is that it can be pretty pricey. I definitely suggest using this brand. I've used their entire line of products.