BY KISS MY FACE

Kiss My Face Fragrance Free 86% Pure Olive Oil Soap. 86% pure olive oil for superior moisturizing. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Karen A.
I love how soft it makes my skin and I also love that the product is olive oil based. It smells great and it makes me feel so relaxed when I am using it. It’s long lasting and I would recommend this. Especially, to those that are trying to use cruelty free products on their skin.
💋🍫Tamarian🍫💋 M.
Clewiston
This is a very good body soap and will have your skin feeling new and clean and the scent
is a plus. The scent gives you a nice wake up call in the morning and leaves your skin with a nice smell that will have people complementing you later. I highly recommend this!!!
MeTime M.
This is my holy grail soap! I get full body hives and eczema coming at me fall and winter and this will calm those issues down! But unfortunately it is not my preferred scent. But if anything calms eczema and hives I will love it!
Jill K.
Martinsburg, WV
I have been a fan of Kiss My Face Olive Oil soap for many years.  This soap leaves my skin soft without harsh chemicals or an overpowering scent.  Their scented olive oil soaps are nice though too.  It took me a bit to get used to the lower lather, but I don't mind it now.  Great company and products that I have been loyal to for a long time.
Jeanne K.
Carmichael, CA
I freaking love this soap. It leaves my skin soft and moisterized. I don't even need lotion after I use it. The bars last a long time. They smell really good and even can work on my hair if I am out of shampoo. This is my go to soap and when ever I can find it on sale in stores or online I load up. I would definitely recommend this soap with out hesitation.
Mayoly G.
Southampton, Southampton
These soaps are absolutely fantastic, I have very sensitive skin which also becomes seriously dry during winter season and after just 3 days using KMF my skin is hydrated & noticeably softer. My hands, which become super dry & crinkly from constantly washing them with regular (toxic-filled) liquid soap are now soft & look younger
Brett K.
Arlington
I love the simplicity of this bar soap. It's so soothing and never dries out my skin, no matter how much I use it. I purchase it off Amazon in a pack of 8, making it so cheap and worth it. The smell is very slight but I love it like that. My skin has never felt so clean and soothed :) Kiss My Face Naked Pure Olive Oil Bar Soap
Agnieszka L.
Manchester, CT
I like this product, size is  small and fit to my bag when i travel , nice color , nice smell , regular box . `I recommend this product after use coco oil working very very good. I give 5 stars and i am totally sure i will buy this product once again. Just minute is scant buy in Poland
Lauren A.
Cambridge, OH
VERY NICE. I love this soap. It's gentle on my skin and perfect for a daily cleanse. It prevents dryness and evens out my skin tone. Definitely perfect for the daily cleanse and gets rid of dryness and dead skin. Also great for after shaving. Highly recommend.
Jackie A.
I liked this soap a lot! I got it bogo during Christmas. It works well, and has pretty clean ingredients. I did notice that it kind of got rancid when I didn't use a pack-- I actually appreciate this because it shows me the ingredients, including the olive oil, are pure!