BY KISS MY FACE

Kiss My Face Fragrance Free 86% Pure Olive Oil Soap. 86% pure olive oil for superior moisturizing. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Judy P.
Judy P.
I love everything about this soap. The bar is huge and lasts forever. There is no overpowering fru fru scent or chemical irritants. It's gentle enough for my face, cleans well enough for my feet on a flip flop day, and leaves my skin soft and smooth everywhere. I've even used it to shave in a pinch. This soap is seriously perfect.
Aashma S.
Aashma S.
Wilmington, DE
Love this soap! it is the only natural sops I can use that don't irritate my skin. I've been using thes for years and would never go back to unhealthy chemical soaps. My only complaint would be that it is so loved that w go through it pretty quickly, maybe I should buy some stock in it lol
Annie L.
Annie L.
Boston, MA
Absolutely love this soap!! it's mositurizing and makes me feel clean. I love that it's only two ingredients, natural, and sustainable. I'm trying to limit the amount of unknown chemicals i get in contact with and this soap definitely helps! It's just olive oil and sodium chloride.
sarah n.
sarah n.
Sunnyvale, CA
Absolutely love this soap! Always leaves my skin feeling silky and smooth. It has all natural ingredients so I know it's not causing any damage and always leaves my skin feeling moisturized and plump! A must have!!!!
Pamela S.
Pamela S.
Salem, VA
Soft skin without a film. My skin feels moisturised and healthy.I like that it's free of all the chemicals. Gentle and nourishing. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a more natural product.
Kristina C.
Kristina C.
Wichita Falls, TX
Kiss my face has been my favorite face soap since I was in high school 94-98. It cleans my face and makes it feel wonderful without residue or dryness.
Sharon H.
Sharon H.
Someone recommended this soap to me and I love it!

It's a bit more expensive than other bars.
I use it twice daily.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Tampa, FL
One of my favorite soaps that won't dry out your skin or leave a soapy film on your skin
Jill K.
Jill K.
Martinsburg, WV
I have been a fan of Kiss My Face Olive Oil soap for many years.  This soap leaves my skin soft without harsh chemicals or an overpowering scent.  Their scented olive oil soaps are nice though too.  It took me a bit to get used to the lower lather, but I don't mind it now.  Great company and products that I have been loyal to for a long time.
Jeanne K.
Jeanne K.
Carmichael, CA
I freaking love this soap. It leaves my skin soft and moisterized. I don't even need lotion after I use it. The bars last a long time. They smell really good and even can work on my hair if I am out of shampoo. This is my go to soap and when ever I can find it on sale in stores or online I load up. I would definitely recommend this soap with out hesitation.