BY KISS MY FACE

Nourish Naturally With Our Botanical Blends&Trade; Antioxidant Paraben/Phthalate Free No Animal Ingredients No Animal Testing Ph Balanced Biodegradable We Make Healthy Skin Hydration Easy With This Antioxidant Blend Of Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Moisture Rich Grape Seed Oil And Soothing Aloe Vera.&Nbsp; Luxurious And Extra Rich, This Formula Softens, Nourishes And Hydrates For Healthy Beautiful Skin. Absorb This! Your Skin Absorbs What You Put On It, So Treat It Right!&Nbsp; Our Unique, Balanced Formulas Are Bursting With Botanicals And Essential Oils To Soothe And Hydrate Your Hands, Face And Body.&Nbsp; After Bath Or Anytime Let Our Sensational Scents And Extracts Nourish Your Skin, Senses And Soul. For Over 30 Years We've Been Making Effective And Affordable Natural Products For Ourselves And Our Friends.&Nbsp; We Hope You Enjoy Them, Too! Made In Usa see more...

Megan P.
Marlton, NJ
I have the big pump version of this at my desk. I use it on my hands. No smell that would annoy coworkers and it sinks into the skin pretty quickly. Recommend for office use!
Stasia J.
Pembroke Pines, FL
I see not much change in my skin. I should just use regular lotion.
Is it like, "you have to use it for a while to receive results" kind of thing?
Kristie K.
I received this product in an IPSY bag a long time ago. It didn't break my skin out, moisturized my skin well, and smelt pretty.