Kiss My Face Moisturizer Olive & Aloe uploaded by Allison F.Kiss My Face Moisturizer Olive & Aloe uploaded by Tiffany M.

BY KISS MY FACE

Nourish Naturally With Our Botanical Blends&Trade; Sensitive Skin Paraben/Phthalate Free No Animal Ingredients No Animal Testing Ph Balanced Biodegradable Emollient Rich Olive Oil And Healing Aloe Is The Perfect Combo For Healthy, Beautiful Skin.&Nbsp; Protect And Revitalize All Day And Night With This Superb Moisturizer For Sensitive Skin.&Nbsp; (Pssst... Perfect Under Makeup, Too!) Absorb This! Your Skin Absorbs What You Put On It, So Treat It Right!&Nbsp; Our Unique, Balanced Formulas Are Bursting With Botanicals And Essential Oils To Soothe And Hydrate Your Hands, Face And Body.&Nbsp; After Bath Or Anytime Let Our Sensational Scents And Extracts Nourish Your Skin, Senses And Soul. For Over 30 Years We've Been Making Effective And Affordable Natural Products For Ourselves And Our Friends.&Nbsp; We Hope You Enjoy Them, Too! Made In Usa see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "This is one of my favorite moisturizers! I use this just about every day. It keeps my skin feeling so soft. I use it right after I shower and its the best! My skin so sensitive and this seems to work best for me." in 6 reviews
Stephanie R.
Chagrin Falls , OH
I love the kiss my face moisturizer. My son has sensitive skin so I’ve been using it all over his body since he was young. I love the smell it’s gentle on the skin and I can’t say enough great things about it. One of my favorites!
Allison F.
It's rare that I find a bar of soap that moisturizes my skin. This bar exceeded my expectations, it left my skin soft moist and I love the lavender essential oils! One of my favorite bath bars I've tried in awhile. Great product.
Claudia H.
Gallatin, TN
This lotion does a great job of moisturizing my face. It only takes a little bit to cover your entire face making it very cost effective. The only downside I find is that the smell doesn't really appeal to me. Besides that it is fantastic.
Karmen K.
Austin , TX
This moisturizer rocks! I have really dry skin that can be really sensitive so products are hit or miss for me. No only does this product leaves my skin feeling so soft and moist but it also is light enough to use in the summer when I don't need a really heavy moisturizer.
Angelina S.
Pittsburgh , PA
Chelsea M.
Cleveland, OH
Excellent product would suggest to someone to use . Made face super soft and angelic like. Wants me to try more products by the company. Not
Cynthia S.
Santa Clarita, CA
The perfect moisturizer for sensitive skin! It leaves your skin so soft without it feeling greasy and sticky. Loved it!
Gabby P.
Las Vegas, NV
This product was ok for me. I have combination skin and it was a bit to oily for my taste.
christabel a.
The olive and aloe combo is great for the skin! Great product, gentle on skin, whether sensitive , dry or normal or oily. Cute packaging. Value for money. Bought this at the mall. would recommend to others to give it a try! Great product and affordable
Lindsay V.
Ontario
Great moisturizer for sensitive skin. Organic. Non-greasy. Can come unscented. Amazing for sunburns. Sunburns gone the next day.
Meghan D.
Trenton, NJ
I have the same question for my 4 yr old worh sensitive skin
Stephanie R.
Chagrin Falls , OH
Has anyone used this on kids? Looking for a moisturizer for my 4yr olds sensitive skin. Thanks!
Daniella K.
Great Neck, NY
Is this good for my face when it is sun burnt and peeling? this happens to me every summer and i use the clinique moisturizer but i would love to try a new moisturizer. also, i have sensitive skin so i cant just use ANY product. does anyone know where i can get a sample of this? sounds like its a great moisturizer, like the title says "kiss my face"--i want my face to be soft!
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
Will the wear well under foundation?
Mary V.
Is this good for daily face cream and does it contain sunscreen?