Kiss My Face Moisturizer Lavender Shea uploaded by Amreena R.Kiss My Face Moisturizer Lavender Shea uploaded by Tessa C.

BY KISS MY FACE

Nourish Naturally With Our Botanical Blends&Trade; Aromatherapeutic&Reg; Paraben/Phthalate Free No Animal Ingredients No Animal Testing Ph Balanced Biodegradable Time Tested Benefits!&Nbsp; Lavender To Balance, Calm And Relax, Shea Butter To Protect And Nourish.&Nbsp; Put Them Together And You Get An Aromatherapeutic And Hydrating Sensation That Helps Promote Elasticity And Smooth Rough Skin. Absorb This! Your Skin Absorbs What You Put On It, So Treat It Right!&Nbsp; Our Unique, Balanced Formulas Are Bursting With Botanicals And Essential Oils To Soothe And Hydrate Your Hands, Face And Body.&Nbsp; After Bath Or Anytime Let Our Sensational Scents And Extracts Nourish Your Skin, Senses And Soul. For Over 30 Years We've Been Making Effective And Affordable Natural Products For Ourselves And Our Friends.&Nbsp; We Hope You Enjoy Them, Too! Made In Usa see more...

Kiss My Face Moisturizer Lavender Shea
  • "Bought this moisturizer for 3 bucks at Ross and i love it!...my skin is very sensitive i cannot use just anything so happy to say i can use this! leaves my skin feeling soft and very supple i love it!" in 3 reviews
genna g.
Nutley, NJ
I love this moisturizer! I received it in an Ipsy bag! It smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling fresh, soft, and clean. It’s made with natural ingredients too which is another plus. Highly recommended!
Amreena R.
Irving, TX
This is such an amazing moisturizer!!! It so soothing and sooo natural. It has a green tint which soothes redness and smells absolutely amazing. It has the most natural smell and leaves your skin feeling supple. The product name is advertising the wrong product. It is called the LAVENDER MOISTURIZER BY JIVI. Go buy it. Its seriously worth your money.
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
*Picture is NOT the right product of brand shown in description!*
Just the closest I could find so I uploaded my own photo. This Jivi Lavender with micro algae moisturizer came from my Ipsy bag and I’m excited to use it! 💜💚
Stephanie M.
Angleton, TX
This product is by far the best facial moisturizer in the game. It left my skin feeling so smooth and clean. I was definitely not disappointed with the product. Also the packaging was simple but cute
Justine A.
2061 reviews
This is a wonderful lotion. My son gets really dry skin especially in the winter. I was looking for a natural type lotion. I picked this one up and is is great. It is very moisturizing and I love the lovely lavender scent. It has Shea Butter in it and really helps with his dry skin.
Dianne CT M.
North Potomac, MD
I like all of the moisturizers in from Kiss My Face but the Lavender Shea is my favorite for nighttime use. The lavender scent isn't strong so I find it is pleasant to use before going to sleep. The Kiss My Face moisturizers are gentile and have worked with my sensitive skin.
Sally S.
Atlanta, GA
I've been using this for about a year now. The smell is heavenly and it works really well on my super dry skin. Leaves my skin smooth for sure, and is pretty calming for very dry skin.
Wendy C.
Spring , TX
Kenz T.
Evansville
great if you have oily skin. it makes your skin feel super smooth and clean. if you dont like lavender smells you wouldn't like this
Tracy M.
Lebanon Jct, KY
This is a great product and smells really nice to I love the lavender scent the only thing I just wish is that it wasn't so pricey
Tasha F.
Brilliant, AL
Super heavy? I have a dry face but don't want anything too oily. Can anyone help??
Rosynel A.
se puede usar en la noche?
Peliroja N.
Fresno, CA
Is it a good product if so how?
Angela W.
Findlay, OH
I get super dry skin in the winter- I need something more thick but still absorbs before putting makeup on- is this a facial moisturizer for that?