BY KISS MY FACE

Nourish Naturally With Our Botanical Blends&Trade; Aromatherapeutic&Reg; Paraben/Phthalate Free No Animal Ingredients No Animal Testing Ph Balanced Biodegradable Time Tested Benefits!&Nbsp; Lavender To Balance, Calm And Relax, Shea Butter To Protect And Nourish.&Nbsp; Put Them Together And You Get An Aromatherapeutic And Hydrating Sensation That Helps Promote Elasticity And Smooth Rough Skin. Absorb This! Your Skin Absorbs What You Put On It, So Treat It Right!&Nbsp; Our Unique, Balanced Formulas Are Bursting With Botanicals And Essential Oils To Soothe And Hydrate Your Hands, Face And Body.&Nbsp; After Bath Or Anytime Let Our Sensational Scents And Extracts Nourish Your Skin, Senses And Soul. For Over 30 Years We've Been Making Effective And Affordable Natural Products For Ourselves And Our Friends.&Nbsp; We Hope You Enjoy Them, Too! Made In Usa see more...

Sally S.
Atlanta, GA
I've been using this for about a year now. The smell is heavenly and it works really well on my super dry skin. Leaves my skin smooth for sure, and is pretty calming for very dry skin.
Stephanie M.
Angleton, TX
This product is by far the best facial moisturizer in the game. It left my skin feeling so smooth and clean. I was definitely not disappointed with the product. Also the packaging was simple but cute
Justine A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a wonderful lotion. My son gets really dry skin especially in the winter. I was looking for a natural type lotion. I picked this one up and is is great. It is very moisturizing and I love the lovely lavender scent. It has Shea Butter in it and really helps with his dry skin.
Dianne CT M.
North Potomac, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like all of the moisturizers in from Kiss My Face but the Lavender Shea is my favorite for nighttime use. The lavender scent isn't strong so I find it is pleasant to use before going to sleep. The Kiss My Face moisturizers are gentile and have worked with my sensitive skin.
Wendy C.
Conroe, TX
Bought this moisturizer for 3 bucks at Ross and i love it!...my skin is very sensitive i cannot use just anything so happy to say i can use this! leaves my skin feeling soft and very supple i love it!
Tracy M.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product and smells really nice to I love the lavender scent the only thing I just wish is that it wasn't so pricey
Yessenia C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very good product!, keep my face moist and hydrated ... love it. I will recomended st 100 %
Nora L.
Hattiesburg, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE the smell! It's moisturizing but lightweight. Not overly greasy but gets the job done. The price is reasonable too!
Maria M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the fragrance free. Am able to use it on my very sensitive facial skin with no allergic reaction whatsoever.
Alicia N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the lavender smell, and does what it's supposed to do. Leaves my face and skin so soft
Tasha F.
Brilliant, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super heavy? I have a dry face but don't want anything too oily. Can anyone help??
Rosynel A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
se puede usar en la noche?
Peliroja N.
Fresno, CA
Is it a good product if so how?
Angela W.
FINDLAY, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I get super dry skin in the winter- I need something more thick but still absorbs before putting makeup on- is this a facial moisturizer for that?