BY KISS MY FACE

Nourish Naturally With Our Natural Blends&Trade; Very Dry Skin Paraben/Phthalate Free No Animal Testing Ph Balanced Biodegradable This Amazing Ancient Combo Is Wonderful For Moisturizing Dry Chapped Skin.&Nbsp; Restorative And Hydrating Honey Is Blended With Healing And Soothing Calendula For A Formula That Helps Relieve Thirsty Distressed Skin.&Nbsp; Try It And See What The Buzz Is About. Absorb This! Your Skin Absorbs What You Put On It, So Treat It Right!&Nbsp; Our Unique, Balanced Formulas Are Bursting With Botanicals And Essential Oils To Soothe And Hydrate Your Hands, Face And Body.&Nbsp; After Bath Or Anytime Let Our Sensational Scents And Extracts Nourish Your Skin, Senses And Soul. For Over 30 Years We've Been Making Effective And Affordable Natural Products For Ourselves And Our Friends.&Nbsp; We Hope You Enjoy Them Too! Made In Usa see more...

Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay, this smells and feels excellent! I use it primarily at night simply because I have oily skin. Got it as a gift, but I definitely can see a glow in my skin the day after use and really love it! Would buy next round.
Austin W.
Callahan, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
i really truly did enjoy this product. although it was kind of expensive,
it was totally worth it! it had an amazing smell and i try to use it whenever i can. love it!' i recommend it to a couple of friends
Taysha D.
Haverhill , MA
Amazing for the winter time! I wouldn't recommend for oily skin especially in the summer! But when it starts to get dry and cold this goes into my skincare routine!
Alina K.
This honey lotion does what its supposed to do. Moisturizes my skin really well and leaves it smelling so good . love it !!!
Lori T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy the scent of this moisturizer. However it's way to greasy and doesn't absorb into the skin well.
Grace D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this moisturizer!! Keeps my face smooth and hydrated during all seasons!
Alanis R.
I got this for my Mom because she has super dry skin and from all the research I've done on honey, I've all round read that it's super good for your skin. My mom was a first time user and it did meet her expectations in that while she was using the product her skin wasn't dry, but continued use of the product is needed to maintain the results.
Taryn M.
I have suffered from very dry facial skin for 10 years now; and have tried multiple moisturizers to remedy this. My mother introduced me to Calendula Kiss My Face and it has been a life saver. It keeps the flaking, rough skin away and is gentle enough to use on my daughter. 5/5
Kelsey F.
Rossville, GA
Does it moisturize your skin all day?