BY KISS MY FACE

This Soap Combines Olive Oil (For Its Penetrating Emollience) And Aloe Vera (For Its Hydrating Properties) With Vitamins A &Amp; E. To These Are Added Herbs And Flowers, Each One Selected For Its Healing, Nourishing And Softening Properties. Place This Soap Wherever There's A Tap And Use It Regularly Without The Risk Of Chapping Or Drying. Because Every Time You Cleanse, Lost Moisture Is Being Replaced While Germs Are Being Displaced. 100% Biodegradable And Ph Balanced No Animal Ingredients, Artificial Colors Or Unnecessary Chemicals Not Tested On Animals Made In Usa see more...

Christiana L.
If this stuff is anything like the KMF Olive Oil Lotion then this stuff is simply amazing. All the KMF products I've used have been smooth and dreamy in their texture and ending result with the skin.
Kiss my face is has always been one of my favorite brands. Their products are always high quality, and this soap is no different.

Walmart