Skin CareFacial SkincareKiss My Face
Moisture Soap Olive And Aloe - 9 Fl Oz

Kiss My Face Moisture Soap Olive And Aloe - 9 Fl Oz

by Kiss My Face

Kiss My Face Moisture Soap Olive And Aloe Description: New Cleaner Greener Paraben Free Olive oil and aloe combine with gentle plant based cleansers in this subtly scented soap. We've added herbs and flowers, each selected for it's nourishing and...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kiss My Face Moisture Soap Olive And Aloe - 9 Fl Oz!
Erica M.
Hector, AR
This soap smells funky and leaves a slight film but it does moisturize great.
This soap smells funky and leaves a slight film but it does moisturize great.
TRACY O.
I have been using this for a short time now. While I haven’t seen a difference dramatically, I do have very sensitive skin and found relief with this so far, which is AMAZING!. It goes on easy/ smooth and has a light pleasant scent. I have been adding it to my daily skincare regimen I will continue to use it and see if it helps (additionally I will test it on my daughter who has problem areas).

Looking for your answer?