BY KISS MY FACE

Gentle Plant Based Cleansers Are In This Subtly Scented Soap. We've Added Herbs And Flowers, Each Selected For Its Nourishing And Softening Properties. Wash Often Without Worry Of Chapping And Drying. No Parabens, Sls, Phthalates Or Artificial Fragrance Gluten Free, Biodegradable, Ph Balanced No Animal Ingredients Or Testing Made In Usa see more...

• I found this product to have a mild but pleasant scent1 Answers
  • How strong of a scent does the soap have?1 Answers
Buy on Target
Cherish D.
Bakersfield, CA
A great way to wash the day off before bed! Tough enough to remove even the most stubborn of smokey eyes, whole being gentle enough to not irritate sensitive skin. Works on all multiple skin types (I have combo dry/oily skin, my teen has oily, and my preteen has dry/sensitive). This has been and will remain a staple in our home!
Kate J.
W Barnstable , MA
Wellness Guru Expert
This product smells amazing and made my skin feel so good. It did not cause breakouts or any other issues.
Jennifer W.
Phoenix, AZ
This is a great product. It smells great. It has aloe in this which is very important to keep your skin soft.
Kari T.
Wellness Guru Expert
Very nice and gentle hand soap. I love the smell and the fact that it doesn't dry out my hands as much as other soap.
Shiayne M.
Langley, KY
I don't know about the name and if anyone will want to kiss your face but your hands will be so clean that someone can kiss and eat off of them. plus they will be soft too!
Shanna B.
This product is very nice. Lathers well and leaves your hands feeling clean and moisturized. Definitely recommend for its great quality ingredients and pleasent scent.
Brooke B.
Pickering, ON
Wellness Guru Expert
I love all the Kiss My Face products - but especially the Olive & Aloe Moisturizer! It's incredibly easy to apply and exceeded my expectations! After traveling to Greece and tanning with olive oil every day, I just HAD to start using an olive oil based moisturizer. This product is perfect because it moisturizes your skin without leaving a creamy, wet residue. A little bit of product goes a long way - I usually use one pump her leg/arm/etc.
Matthew T.
Dieppe, NB
As I mentioned in other reviews, my face is very important to me. Again, something I personally Have never tried but the product has made a good name for it self and wouldn't hesitate too. Aloe is a key hydrator.
Kate J.
W Barnstable , MA
Wellness Guru Expert
I found this product to have a mild but pleasant scent
Brittany S.
paramus, NJ
How strong of a scent does the soap have?