KISS MY FACE Moisture Shave Vanilla Earth 4 oz uploaded by Soraida C.

BY KISS MY FACE

Vitamins A, and E, the Nutrients so important for Healthy Skin, complete the Shave. Contains a Moisturizing Formula with Antiseptic Peppermint to Cool and Stimulate. Contains No Animal Ingredients, Artificial Colors, or Unnecessary Chemicals. For a Smoothest, Coolest Shaving Experience Ever see more...

Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Boise, ID
My husband and I exclusively use Kiss My Face shaving cream. All of the scents are lovely, they do not irritate the skin, last a long while, and are all natural too. This is a product we have used for nearly 10 years; neither of us have any reservations about recommending this to others.
Soraida C.
Soraida C.
Good product and it smells amazing. The price is a little costly but well worth the buy. I would recommend for evetyone to try.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Three Rivers, MI
This has a really good smell to it and leaves your skin soft afterwards. I wish it came in a bigger bottle.
Thaynara M.
Thaynara M.
Tigard, OR
This one is so good. Have a good smell and is a nice shaving cream. It also leaves the skin very smooth.
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
Lexington, KY
It smells amazing and leaves my skin crazy soft and smooth! What's not to love? Definitely a worthwhile buy!
Carly S.
Carly S.
Portage, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
I really love this kiss my face moisture shave vanilla earth. Yes it definitely met my expectations. I bought the shaving cream from Amazon. Yes very easy to use. Yes I would definitely recommend this to other people.
Manahawkin, NJ
I absolutely love this cruelty free shaving cream. This brand is one of my favorites, and I can't even explain how moisturizing this is. Most shaving creams dry you out but this lotions you too :)!!!
Angie R.
Angie R.
toronto, ON
Wellness Guru Expert
Amazing shaving cream! It smells so good and i love that its all natural it does not irritate my sensitive skin which i love
Manahawkin, NJ
What different places have you guys found this product
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
Charleston, WV
Just trying to earn a badge lol 😝