Kiss My Face Moisture Shave uploaded by Courtney S.Kiss My Face Moisture Shave uploaded by Mariah U.

BY KISS MY FACE

New Cleaner Greener Paraben Free Do What Comes Naturally® Ultra Smooth for the Most Sensitive Skin For face and body pH Balanced 100% Bridgeable There s never a dull moment with this moisturizing Formula.  Soothing aloe & Olive Oil plus patent botanicals like Lemongrass & Orange Flower combine to give the best shave.  Thanks for making us the #1 natural shave on the planet! -Bob & Steve, Founders This product contains no parabens, SLS or pthlalates animal ingredients, no artificial colors and was not tested on animals. Vegan see more...

Shanise B.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Lavender Shea
This shave cream is very creamy and moisturizing. It is very effective in leaving a clean shave. I purchased this product from Whole Foods. It was very easy to use and I was very satisfied with the overall results!
Francesca R.
York, SC
LOVE LOVE LOVE! I started buying this product about 7 years ago when I went cruelty-free and fell in love. There are multiple scents, and they all work equally as well. This is much better than foam, because it leaves behind moisture and has a not-too-thin not-too-thick consistency. It’s relatively cheap and it feels very luxurious. Highly recommend.
Courtney S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I looove Kiss My Face moisture shave!! I absolutely love Kiss My Face products , I love that they have good ingredients that are good for you and cruelty free and no parabens !!

This moisture shave will last a while and it's silky and it doesn't take much product to use it!! I love it my legs are so soft and smooth and not dried out! If you have not used this product use it, I guarantee you will love it and the price point isn't bad either!
Mariah U.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Lavender Shea
If you want shaving lotion without all the harmful chemicals and additives, this is for you! The lotion is paraban free, preservative free, Vegan, and cruelty free and makes shaving more gentle and effective. I get a closer shave that is painless and it even moisturizes! I love this shaving lotion!!
Jenny L.
Braintree , MA
I have recently become extremely aware of the products I use and the harmful chemicals in them. I have slowly started switching my products one by one to a more natural and chemical free alternative. One of my initial changes was the shaving cream I used. I did some research and saw that kiss my face was a highly rated natural brand. I ended up purchasing this shaving cream in the pomegranate grapefruit scent. My initial thoughts when trying this was that a lot of product came out in one pump. I am now cautious of only pumping little product out as a little goes a long way! I'm pleasantly surprised at how great this shaving cream makes my skin feel.. It's extremely moisturizing. This bottle is definitely going to last me a long time. I'm so glad I found such a great natural product!
Laurie H.
Manassas, VA
Wellness Guru Expert
I first bought this for my husband who has dry skin. I wanted him to take care of himself little bit more. He likes it but I love it. I like to use it after I was my legs to make it softer and calm down my skin
Cristy L.
Wellness Guru Expert
I bought it for my husband and he loves it! He doesn't have tons of facial hair but he doesn't get bumps and red rash after.. the ingredients are great and plus is Cruelty free
Jean L.
Wellness Guru Expert
This stuff is wonderful! I spent a while trying to find a natural shave cream that didn't cost a fortune. This is my holy Grail! I have the pomegranate great fruit scent, which smells divine. It lathers up great and is very creamy. It helps me to get a wonderful smooth shave with no drag. Plus it has no parabens, pthalates, preservatives, animal ingredients, and it is biodegradable, and SLS free. It does not do animal testing either. I have found my forever shave cream!
Wendy G.
Lewes Beach, DE
Kiss My Face shaving moisture shave is the best shaving cream ever. I used to get red and itchy from other brands but never with this. No razor burn, blades last longer, and it lasts for months. I shave daily and it still lasts for months. It may be pricier than some but one bottle outlasts those cans that seem to be filled with nothing but air. My favorite is the lavender shea!
Kates L.
Peosta, IA
This is my #1 Shaving cream. Simply Amazing. Its the Most Moisturizing shaving cream and doesn't dull your razor quickly. I love the Lavender and the Scent Free. And this last a very very long time. You don't need much product. This bottle could last me 6 months. It might be a little higher prices than your typical drug store brands but its soooo worth it!
yesenia E.
Conyers, GA
Has anyone tried this before?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
Curious... Anyone ever tried? Advice??
Jaddey C.
What is this used for? I've never heard of it
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
It's this any better than conditioner or foam?
Jessica T.