Kiss My Face Moisture Shave uploaded by Courtney S.
13 colors available

BY KISS MY FACE

New Cleaner Greener Paraben Free Do What Comes Naturally® Ultra Smooth for the Most Sensitive Skin For face and body pH Balanced 100% Bridgeable There s never a dull moment with this moisturizing Formula.  Soothing aloe & Olive Oil plus patent botanicals like Lemongrass & Orange Flower combine to give the best shave.  Thanks for making us the #1 natural shave on the planet! -Bob & Steve, Founders This product contains no parabens, SLS or pthlalates animal ingredients, no artificial colors and was not tested on animals. Vegan see more...

Jenny L.
Jenny L.
Braintree, MA
I have recently become extremely aware of the products I use and the harmful chemicals in them. I have slowly started switching my products one by one to a more natural and chemical free alternative. One of my initial changes was the shaving cream I used. I did some research and saw that kiss my face was a highly rated natural brand. I ended up purchasing this shaving cream in the pomegranate grapefruit scent. My initial thoughts when trying this was that a lot of product came out in one pump. I am now cautious of only pumping little product out as a little goes a long way! I'm pleasantly surprised at how great this shaving cream makes my skin feel.. It's extremely moisturizing. This bottle is definitely going to last me a long time. I'm so glad I found such a great natural product!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
This is the most amazing shaving cream I've ever used. i've been using it for over 6 months now, and I will never go back to traditional shave creams. First of all, a single bottle lasts FOREVER. I've been using the same one since I started using it. You only need a very small amount to lather up. I have thick, course hair, and it does a great job of softening the hair for a shave. It really moisturizers your skin, too.
Wendy G.
Wendy G.
Lewes Beach, DE
Kiss My Face shaving moisture shave is the best shaving cream ever. I used to get red and itchy from other brands but never with this. No razor burn, blades last longer, and it lasts for months. I shave daily and it still lasts for months. It may be pricier than some but one bottle outlasts those cans that seem to be filled with nothing but air. My favorite is the lavender shea!
JAYACE44 L.
JAYACE44 L.
Valley Spgs, CA
My absolute favorite product to shave with! It is a little on the pricey side but worth every penny. I bought the biggest bottle they sell on Amazon for about 11$, it lasted me a whole 6 months. It comes in great shower scents like 'Pachouli' (my fav). I didn't experience any irritation or dryness after and got a great close shave every time. Enjoy!
Sara D.
Sara D.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a great shaving cream to keep your skin moisturized and to get a nice close shave! It leaves my skin feeling great afterwards without the small red bumps! It does not lather up, so you can get a extremely close shave. I love that it does not contain harsh chemicals like other products on the market. I would highly recommend this product!
Mika S.
Mika S.
Whitehall, MI
I struggle to find a shaving cream that will give me a close shave while at the same time moisturizing my skin. I came across this at an organic food store while shopping a few hours away from where I live. I am so thankful I found this product and I highly recommend it to anyone who struggles with dark thick hair.
Julie L.
Julie L.
San Jose, CA
My all-time favorite shaving cream. It is smooth and it doesn't lather, therefor leaving you with a much closer shave. I loathe shaving creams that foam–they clog my razor but this doesn't clog at all. Leaves skin smooth and moisturized. I never get ingrown hairs.
Angela C.
Angela C.
Atlanta
I have used Kiss My Face Moisture Shave Shaving Cream exclusively for at least a decade. All the scents smell divine, shaving is a snap and it is incredibly moisturizing...what else could you ask for? I love this stuff!
Tina Marie C.
Tina Marie C.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
This is my HG shave cream. I've been using it for years, and nothing else compares. I cannot foresee myself ever choosing to use another shave product because this is SO vastly superior.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Simpsonville, SC
Hands down the best shaving product ever. It leaves my skin super soft and provides a super close shave. And it smells yummy enough to eat!!!
yesenia E.
yesenia E.
Conyers, GA
Has anyone tried this before?
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
Curious... Anyone ever tried? Advice??
Jaddey C.
Jaddey C.
What is this used for? I've never heard of it
Elena A.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
It's this any better than conditioner or foam?