BY KISS MY FACE

Wash often without worry of drying and chapping. Coconut, rich in antioxidants, Vitamin E and fatty acids, keeps skin luxuriously soft and supple. This natural Hand Soap was made without animal ingredients and was not tested on animals. see more...

• Is it good for oily skin? And does it help keep some of t...1 Answers
  • Does this Works like if I use it It will leave my face so...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I have very sensitive skin, so I break out in rashes very easy with soaps in general. I stay away from the high smelling perfume sets and stick with the coconut, aloe vera types. I got this product on sale at target for $3.49 which I think is not a bad price for hand soap. The other thing I love about it is it makes my hands very smooth and doesn't make them dry like most other soaps do. " in 67 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing I recommend this product for anyone who need moisture due to dry skin. Made my skin feel and look wonderful." in 25 reviews
Laura B.
This is a great soap, I introduced my aunt to this soap and got her hooked. She only uses natural products with not so much artificial ingredients. This soap lathers very nicely and has a very pleasurable smell. I love the way it leaves my hands feeling silky smooth! I would definitely recommend this product.
Jenny K.
Buford, GA
I love this soap! The soap itself suds really well, leaves my hands moisturized and squeaky clean. I work with children and have to wash my hands constantly. What's nice is that I am not feeling super dry now that I've switched out my old hand soap at work to k.m.f. Only wish it was a foaming hand soap to make it even greater and easier to use! This is a must try!
Jamie B.
Visalia, CA
Leaves my hands clean without drying out my skin. It's a good price point but sometimes hard to find in my local stores. Doesn't irritate my skin and smells great! I would buy again but still prefer bath and body hand soaps.
Jordan J.
Fresno, CA
This soap is extremely moisturizing which some people love! But for me I like it when my soap makes me feel extremely clean after I use it and not real moisturized. It had a nice fresh smell to it and I did love that about it! All around it was a good product.
Candida G.
I absolutely love this kiss my face moisture liquid hand soap, it left my hands feeling smooth and soft , they felt so moisturized . They were not dry at all like other hand soaps . And it also smelled like extremely good and lasted me a long time I would totally recommend this.
Elyse S.
Glendora, CA
Leaves your hands so soft and clean! The best hand soap I've ever tried. Very natural cleanser that easily lathers up. Would definitely try it again and again! I use it everyday and it is amazing, it is soooo soft and would definitely recommend to everyone!
Jasmine K.
Roy, WA
Works well. But is overpriced for the duties it needs to accomplish. I used it at a girlfriends house. Not necessarily long lasting. I avoiding using too much of it because of the price. The scent was OK. I wouldn't go out of my way to purchase it though.
Courtney K.
Bristol, PA
I tend to get dry skin and while working at a doctor's office have to wash my hands multiple times per shift. This soap leaves my hands feeling smooth and moisturized. This us a lifesaver especially during the winter.
Nikeya C.
Cary, NC
Where do I begin! I love Kiss My Face Moisture Liquid Hand Soap! I love the fact it doesn't leave my hands feeling dry after every use and it has a pleasant scent. If you see this product, don't hesitate to purchase!!
Tarren M.
Euless, TX
After purchasing this product is would say I wouldn't buy it if I hadon't to pay more then what I did for it, which was $1.00. It didn't lather add I expected it to and it wasn't very moisturizing. As an African American woman, after using soap and water my son can dry out rather quickly, and this product did not provide much of a moisturizing effect.
Mercedes B.
Madison, WI
Is it good for oily skin? And does it help keep some of the acne down?
Camelia A. C.
Jennings, LA
Does this Works like if I use it It will leave my face soft cause I have sometimes dry skin and I hate it and make up looks weird sometimes.