BY KISS MY FACE

Wash often without worry of drying and chapping. Coconut, rich in antioxidants, Vitamin E and fatty acids, keeps skin luxuriously soft and supple. This natural Hand Soap was made without animal ingredients and was not tested on animals. see more...

• Is it good for oily skin? And does it help keep some of t...1 Answers
  • Does this Works like if I use it It will leave my face so...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I have very sensitive skin, so I break out in rashes very easy with soaps in general. I stay away from the high smelling perfume sets and stick with the coconut, aloe vera types. I got this product on sale at target for $3.49 which I think is not a bad price for hand soap. The other thing I love about it is it makes my hands very smooth and doesn't make them dry like most other soaps do. " in 67 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing I recommend this product for anyone who need moisture due to dry skin. Made my skin feel and look wonderful." in 25 reviews
Candida G.
I absolutely love this kiss my face moisture liquid hand soap, it left my hands feeling smooth and soft , they felt so moisturized . They were not dry at all like other hand soaps . And it also smelled like extremely good and lasted me a long time I would totally recommend this.
Jordan J.
Fresno, CA
This soap is extremely moisturizing which some people love! But for me I like it when my soap makes me feel extremely clean after I use it and not real moisturized. It had a nice fresh smell to it and I did love that about it! All around it was a good product.
Jasmine K.
Roy, WA
Works well. But is overpriced for the duties it needs to accomplish. I used it at a girlfriends house. Not necessarily long lasting. I avoiding using too much of it because of the price. The scent was OK. I wouldn't go out of my way to purchase it though.
Nikki W.
Center, TX
I loved how gentle it was on my skin! My hands didn't feel dry at all! I also liked how there was no greasy or residue feeling afterward. I bought it on Amazon. It worked very well and I was pretty happy with the results. I would for sure buy it again.
Tarren M.
Euless, TX
After purchasing this product is would say I wouldn't buy it if I hadon't to pay more then what I did for it, which was $1.00. It didn't lather add I expected it to and it wasn't very moisturizing. As an African American woman, after using soap and water my son can dry out rather quickly, and this product did not provide much of a moisturizing effect.
Courtney K.
Bristol, PA
I tend to get dry skin and while working at a doctor's office have to wash my hands multiple times per shift. This soap leaves my hands feeling smooth and moisturized. This us a lifesaver especially during the winter.
Nikeya C.
Cary, NC
Where do I begin! I love Kiss My Face Moisture Liquid Hand Soap! I love the fact it doesn't leave my hands feeling dry after every use and it has a pleasant scent. If you see this product, don't hesitate to purchase!!
Dawn V.
Tomah, WI
Excellent hand soap. I love the lavender scent as it smells fresh and clean and I feel it is safe for my family to use. I purchased it at the health store in town. It was a good value as you don't need to use very much. I highly recommend this product.
Madison P.
I am absolutely in love with this hand soap and I can't stop purchasing it. I keep it in my own personal bathroom so if I have people over they can use my other soap and so I have more to myself. That is how much I love this stuff! I love the smell, the consistency, and the price! It all works out for me! Great product, and I highly recommend it!
Michelle D.
This company is one of my favorites because of their quality ingredients. This soap is no exception and I don't hesitate to provide it for my little ones. It's fairly moisturizing and the smell is terrific. I would prefer if the consistency was slightly thicker, but that is minor. I will keep buying this soap, among other products from these guys.
Mercedes B.
Madison, WI
Is it good for oily skin? And does it help keep some of the acne down?
Camelia A. C.
Jennings, LA
Does this Works like if I use it It will leave my face soft cause I have sometimes dry skin and I hate it and make up looks weird sometimes.