BY KISS MY FACE #99 in Bar Soap

Wash often without worry of drying and chapping. Coconut, rich in antioxidants, Vitamin E and fatty acids, keeps skin luxuriously soft and supple. This natural Hand Soap was made without animal ingredients and was not tested on animals. see more...

• Is it good for oily skin? And does it help keep some of t...1 Answers
  • Does this Works like if I use it It will leave my face so...1 Answers
Kiss My Face Moisture Liquid Hand Soap
  • "I have very sensitive skin, so I break out in rashes very easy with soaps in general. I stay away from the high smelling perfume sets and stick with the coconut, aloe vera types. I got this product on sale at target for $3.49 which I think is not a bad price for hand soap. The other thing I love about it is it makes my hands very smooth and doesn't make them dry like most other soaps do. " in 67 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing I recommend this product for anyone who need moisture due to dry skin. Made my skin feel and look wonderful." in 25 reviews
Christina S.
Byron
First of all I loved the smell of this hand soap. It wasn't scented too strong but the scent did stay with me for a while. It was a very gentle formula that cleaned my hands but left them so silky smooth like I had just used lotion. I will definitely be buying this again.
Megan S.
Smells nice and feels nice. Makes your dry hands feel smooth. A lot of quality for the price and it lasts for a long time depending on how many people live in your house. Definitely buying it again and would highly recommend it.
Amber P.
Wickenburg, AZ
This product is amazing. It smells fantastic and leaves my hands feeling fresh and definitely clean. I use it very frequently, almost every day, in fact. My hands always feel very moisturized and soft after the use of this product. Overall, I recommend this product.
Evelyn B.
Tucson, AZ
I was looking for a moisturizing soap for my hands that get very dry and rough at times when I came accross the Kiss My Face moisture liquide hand soap. Compared to other moisturizing products, it's average. It does a good job, but doesn't last very long on the hands.
Robin H.
Jasper, GA
Not as moisturizing. Dried my hands out since I wash my hands quite often. I love the silky creaminess of the soap when you pump it out but it feels dry once I wash it off. Once I wash my hands and wash off the soap I felt like I had to put lotion on after that. The smell was pleasant but it also smelled clinical.
Jennifer P.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely love this hand soap. Immediately upon putting it on my hands and beginning to use it, it fills the bathroom with a fresh, natural scent that I just cannot get enough of. Leaves my hands so soft every time, too! Give it a try and you will not regret it.
Dana P.
This stuff smells incredible! It's also cruelty free which is a must for me. Most soaps leave my hands feeling a little dry, including this one, so you'll probably have to apply hand lotion if your hands are sensitive like mine.
Jenny K.
Buford, GA
I love this soap! The soap itself suds really well, leaves my hands moisturized and squeaky clean. I work with children and have to wash my hands constantly. What's nice is that I am not feeling super dry now that I've switched out my old hand soap at work to k.m.f. Only wish it was a foaming hand soap to make it even greater and easier to use! This is a must try!
Ashly T.
Phoenix, AZ
Cleanses well and does not dry out your skin. I have extremely sensitive skin, kiss my face does not irritate it one single bit! I simply love the product. I do not buy any other hand soap. Has lovely scents for a wonderful price. Everyone should give it a try!
Jamie B.
Visalia, CA
Leaves my hands clean without drying out my skin. It's a good price point but sometimes hard to find in my local stores. Doesn't irritate my skin and smells great! I would buy again but still prefer bath and body hand soaps.
Mercedes B.
Madison, WI
Is it good for oily skin? And does it help keep some of the acne down?
Camelia A. C.
Jennings, LA
Does this Works like if I use it It will leave my face soft cause I have sometimes dry skin and I hate it and make up looks weird sometimes.

back