BY KISS MY FACE #92 in Bar Soap

Wash often without worry of drying and chapping. Coconut, rich in antioxidants, Vitamin E and fatty acids, keeps skin luxuriously soft and supple. This natural Hand Soap was made without animal ingredients and was not tested on animals. see more...

• Is it good for oily skin? And does it help keep some of t...1 Answers
  • Does this Works like if I use it It will leave my face so...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I have very sensitive skin, so I break out in rashes very easy with soaps in general. I stay away from the high smelling perfume sets and stick with the coconut, aloe vera types. I got this product on sale at target for $3.49 which I think is not a bad price for hand soap. The other thing I love about it is it makes my hands very smooth and doesn't make them dry like most other soaps do. " in 67 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing I recommend this product for anyone who need moisture due to dry skin. Made my skin feel and look wonderful." in 25 reviews
michelle o.
Toronto
Great product for moisturizing good lather I would use it again I would definitely use this product on my whole family my daughter especially loves it
Ane T.
Gostei muito, deixa um cheirinho ótimo em nossas mãos, possui eficiência na limpeza produzindo bastante espuma, um bom produto, e qualidade para todos.
Leticia R.
Para empezar la presentación es muy buena las manos las deja muy hidratadas durante casi 5 horas y la presentación es muy buena y el aroma muy rica
Anita S.
Best handsoap ever! It makes my hands really soft, I love it! I will probably rebuy it. My family loves it too and told me to buy it more often.
Drezza S.
Great very good! leaves the skin soft and smooth!
since my first use loved!
it is one that i love most! really i like to use this liquid soap!
Alexandra A.
Me gusta mucho para el cuidado de mis manos, deja la piel suave, y no reseca. Ya que yo tengo la piel seca, lo uso constantemente y me encanta
evelyn c.
i feel my skin clean .this product is amazing.i would like to prove it again ,a frieng give this product form my birthday ,all days i use this
Bru P. B.
Usei bastante , mas nao tenho mais por que veio de fora e não tem mas como ser trazido infelizmente , mas ate que gostei sim , otimo produto !
Deey C.
very good, super soft skin smell fresh and super clean.
its price is accessible by what I have seen and clean in a nice way anyone can use i
Sthefani E.
Springdale
Delightful hand soap with an amazing Lavander and Shea scent. It has a good value and it´s not pricey at all. easy to get it at Wallgreens.
Mercedes B.
Madison, WI
Is it good for oily skin? And does it help keep some of the acne down?
Camelia A. C.
Jennings, LA
Does this Works like if I use it It will leave my face soft cause I have sometimes dry skin and I hate it and make up looks weird sometimes.