BY KISS MY FACE

Wash often without worry of drying and chapping. Coconut, rich in antioxidants, Vitamin E and fatty acids, keeps skin luxuriously soft and supple. This natural Hand Soap was made without animal ingredients and was not tested on animals. see more...

• Is it good for oily skin? And does it help keep some of t...1 Answers
  • Does this Works like if I use it It will leave my face so...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I have very sensitive skin, so I break out in rashes very easy with soaps in general. I stay away from the high smelling perfume sets and stick with the coconut, aloe vera types. I got this product on sale at target for $3.49 which I think is not a bad price for hand soap. The other thing I love about it is it makes my hands very smooth and doesn't make them dry like most other soaps do. " in 67 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing I recommend this product for anyone who need moisture due to dry skin. Made my skin feel and look wonderful." in 25 reviews
Grace P.
Ann Arbor, MI
Though I initially thought this hand soap was a little pricey, my investment paid off! The scent is pleasant and not overpowering, and using it has noticeably reduced skin cracking and dryness on my hands. I would definitely purchase it again.
april l.
Always leaves my hands feeling moisturized (not striped and dry like most soaps) after washing them while still having a clean feeling and fragrance which last quite sometime. I bought mine on amazon.com and would definitely buy it again!
Angad S.
Flushing, NY
Smells great kept my hands clean, loved the soft touch of my skin after I used it. Con was that there wasn't a foam nozzle for the price but a good value for the price none the less. Enjoyed it but wouldn't mind opting for other products
Miranda B.
Newark, OH
I wash my hands a lot and thoroughly, and have dry sensitive skin and am hypersensitive to fragrances. I've tried many liquid hand soaps in search of something gentle on both my hands and my olfactory sense. While I have recently found that Dove bar soap *might* be gentler on my skin, this is more convenient (generates suds and spreads more quickly).

Other than Dove I usually have a very hard time with bar soaps. The soap provided in hotel rooms leaves my hands with a white chalky residue after a few washes, so when I travel, I generally bring a bottle of this with me.
Markeeta B.
Katy, TX
I received Kiss My Face Moisture Liquid Hand Soap as a gift, it did have a good smell.. probably why it didn't last on my bathroom counter long.. my daughter loved it and was constantly using it in some way shape or fashion weather it was to was her hands or her dollys hair.
Lindsy W.
Minneapolis, MN
The Kiss My Face Moisture Liquif Hanf Soap left my skin feeling soft! Even after I wash them multiple times a day they still feel great. I would definitely recommend this product to a user who loves the KMF products & wants to keep their hands moisturized while staying clean!
Maddie F.
Camillus, NY
I love this soap! It was very gentle compared to many other hand soaps I have used it in the past. I use this soap almost every time I wash my hands. It is truly fragrance free. The only con I can think of is the fact there is no refill bottle so you keep having to buy new pumps which is slightly bothersome and wasteful. However, I do really like this soap and would buy it again!
Sarah L.
South Jordan, UT
I'm a fan of this handsoap. Especially in the summertime since my skin gets really dry. A lot of handsoaps I've used in the past have left my hands dry but Kiss My Face combats those issues. It doesn't leave a weird moisture residue like some of the other moisturizing hand soaps out there. I also really like their face wash since my face seems to also get somewhat dry in the summer.
Hailey G.
Franklin, WI
The scent of the hand soap is perfect, and not even slightly over whelming. I find myself going into my guest bathroom just to use it. It doesn't dry out my hands at all and is a decent price for what you get. Purchased at Walgreens. If you like coconut, you'll enjoy this soap!
Christina S.
Byron
First of all I loved the smell of this hand soap. It wasn't scented too strong but the scent did stay with me for a while. It was a very gentle formula that cleaned my hands but left them so silky smooth like I had just used lotion. I will definitely be buying this again.
Mercedes B.
Madison, WI
Is it good for oily skin? And does it help keep some of the acne down?
Camelia A. C.
Jennings, LA
Does this Works like if I use it It will leave my face soft cause I have sometimes dry skin and I hate it and make up looks weird sometimes.