BY KISS MY FACE #100 in Bar Soap

Wash often without worry of drying and chapping. Coconut, rich in antioxidants, Vitamin E and fatty acids, keeps skin luxuriously soft and supple. This natural Hand Soap was made without animal ingredients and was not tested on animals. see more...

• Is it good for oily skin? And does it help keep some of t...1 Answers
  • Does this Works like if I use it It will leave my face so...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I have very sensitive skin, so I break out in rashes very easy with soaps in general. I stay away from the high smelling perfume sets and stick with the coconut, aloe vera types. I got this product on sale at target for $3.49 which I think is not a bad price for hand soap. The other thing I love about it is it makes my hands very smooth and doesn't make them dry like most other soaps do. " in 67 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing I recommend this product for anyone who need moisture due to dry skin. Made my skin feel and look wonderful." in 25 reviews
Brooke M.
Spain
I really loves this soap because my hands felt so smooth and refreshed after using it. It smells really good and it is bubbly which I really like when I use a soap because if its not bubbly I don't really feel like I can trust it.
Yemaya P.
This kiss my face liquid hand soap was a beautiful natural mixture that left my skin smooth and refreshed and as I have very sensitive skin this product was perfect.
Jennifer M.
Springfield, MO
I love the way this soap makes my hands feel after each wash. I have sensitive skin and most soaps dry out my skin. I love this hand soap and recommend it to anyone.
Summer B.
Very nice smell. Still using it now as it moisturises and keeps my hands from cracking in between my fingers. I use it multiple times a day and would definitely buy it again. Definitely worth four stars.
PAULINA b.
Genial excelente para utilizar en el cuidado de manos diariamente, lo recommendable es llevarlo consigo por si ocurre algun inconveniente, tiene un exquisito olor, lo recomiendo al cien por ciento
Katie B.
Very good moisturizer! It keeps my hands soft all day long! It is very gentle and can be used when needed the most. My mother got me started on this moisturizer and I personally love it!
ashley H.
Nice good amount of soap bubbles lots of moisture I purchase this products at my pharma save and it have the right amount of smell didn't at all make my skin feel dry after showering
Alexandra B.
This gorgeous kiss my face moisture hand soap has an amazing smell and texture. It always leaves my hands looking and feeling great. It's a must have on my shopping list every time
Ashley A.
Maple Ridge, British Columbia
This Kiss my face hand soap smells amazing and leaves your hands super clean and soft without over doing it. And is great for sensitive skin! Love this product, use it often.
Fernanda R.
really really really I love this product is very good and the quality too, giving it four stars because I wish it were a little less but the rest I hope this excellent hundred percent recommended!
Mercedes B.
Madison, WI
Is it good for oily skin? And does it help keep some of the acne down?
Camelia A. C.
Jennings, LA
Does this Works like if I use it It will leave my face soft cause I have sometimes dry skin and I hate it and make up looks weird sometimes.