BY KISS MY FACE

Wash often without worry of drying and chapping. Coconut, rich in antioxidants, Vitamin E and fatty acids, keeps skin luxuriously soft and supple. This natural Hand Soap was made without animal ingredients and was not tested on animals. see more...

• Is it good for oily skin? And does it help keep some of t...1 Answers
  • Does this Works like if I use it It will leave my face so...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I have very sensitive skin, so I break out in rashes very easy with soaps in general. I stay away from the high smelling perfume sets and stick with the coconut, aloe vera types. I got this product on sale at target for $3.49 which I think is not a bad price for hand soap. The other thing I love about it is it makes my hands very smooth and doesn't make them dry like most other soaps do. " in 67 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing I recommend this product for anyone who need moisture due to dry skin. Made my skin feel and look wonderful." in 25 reviews
Carmen F.
North Bay
Really enjoyed the "kiss my face moisture liquid hand soap" . I felt it did leave my hands feeling clean and well moisturized. I wasn't over the moon about the scent but overall it did the job.
Ara V.
Horn Lake, MS
The best hand soap it leves my hands súper soft I like for all my Family. I really like all the products that kiss my face make love them.I like to buy them at Amazon they have very good prices.
Barbara L.
San Juan, PR
This one I really like. The scent is amazing and it leaves your hands feeling clean and so soft. I have really dry hands so my cuticles are always a nightmare but this I one really helps out. Would definitely buy again.
Liam K.
Absolutely brilliant , one of the best hands soaps I have ever used , it made my skin feel so smooth and clean and washed all of the dirt and stuff off of them . I recommend everyone too go and get some if you know what's good for your skin its brilliant .
leanne b.
Been using this liquid hand soap for around 6 month now and i think its fab. The smell is delicious and really moisurises dry hands and the bump bottle is really convenient. Now a few family members have purchased this as they love it too :) great stuff
Kristina P.
Great product, easy for the kids to use and has a beautiful smell, use it pretty much every day, leaves hands feeling fresh and soft. Children love it and it's pump makes it much less messy for them to you, definitely something I would keep topped up!
Angelika G.
Love this soap; usaually hand soap gives me minor dryness to the skin, but this soup is just moisturizing and great. it has nice small and it keeps your hand clean with great smell
Awo H.
Before I used this product my hands were dry, chapped and suffered because of the coldness. I used the product almost everyday and noticed a significant improvement. My hands became soft, and silky smooth. I would love to buy the product again.
Valeria F.
This product its amazing! Really in love whit this. you need this.
Debes comprarlo es un producto que toda persona deberia tener en su casa, es perfecto para todas las pieles
Alicia V.
caborca sonora mexico
Este jabon es ideal para mi cara despues de usarlo se siente genial mi rostro es lo maximo y funciona muy bien la siento super suabesita y me encanta el acabado que me deja al final
Mercedes B.
Madison, WI
Is it good for oily skin? And does it help keep some of the acne down?
Camelia A. C.
Jennings, LA
Does this Works like if I use it It will leave my face soft cause I have sometimes dry skin and I hate it and make up looks weird sometimes.