BY KISS MY FACE #92 in Bar Soap

Wash often without worry of drying and chapping. Coconut, rich in antioxidants, Vitamin E and fatty acids, keeps skin luxuriously soft and supple. This natural Hand Soap was made without animal ingredients and was not tested on animals. see more...

• Is it good for oily skin? And does it help keep some of t...1 Answers
  • Does this Works like if I use it It will leave my face so...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I have very sensitive skin, so I break out in rashes very easy with soaps in general. I stay away from the high smelling perfume sets and stick with the coconut, aloe vera types. I got this product on sale at target for $3.49 which I think is not a bad price for hand soap. The other thing I love about it is it makes my hands very smooth and doesn't make them dry like most other soaps do. " in 67 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing I recommend this product for anyone who need moisture due to dry skin. Made my skin feel and look wonderful." in 25 reviews
Adriana B.
Toronto
I personally loved this product a lot ... I purchased this at the local drugstore. It was extremely gentle on the skin. It smells AMAZING, the coconut scent is my favourite. I highly recommend this.
Helena D.
It really worked amazing, it left my hands super hidratated. As I work on a place where I have to touch a lot of rubbers and chemicals, I do need to be moisturizing my hands all day , everyday, like a loooots of times until it works. With this one, when I really want them hidratated, I don't need to use too much.
Caitlyn B.
Amazing product!! I have been using it for years. Makes my hands feel soft and clean! Antibacterial soap irritates my
skin but this product is truly a miracle, it is so gentle on my hands and they never dry out or crack. It's also an all-natural product and my bf and I love it because it safe for our little one.
Sandrine C.
I love this Kiss my face product!!
Is super smooth and hidrate my skin. I like the way she clean my skin, and makes it super healthy.
I buy online because in my country they don't sell.
I like the price, is reasonable.
I recommend one hundred porcent this product!
Katharina A.
I felt that this product was perfect for my sensetive skin and moisterized my hands plenty and left them leaving smooth. It was a bit pricey however so i am not sure if I would buy it again.
Milena C.
Natal-rn
very good, easy to use product. Really enjoyed

Product with a great consistency, a great smell, the result of it is incredible. indicate you use. They will also love how I and many people love
Fione T.
Vancouver , BC
Smells great and feels lovely. I highly recommed this product to anyone who loves feeling clean and fresh. The natural ingredients used in this bottle of goodness make this a perfect pick and a household staple.
Payal D.
Soft! Works good & gentle for my normal skin. Good for those allergic to strong fragrances as it has no odour in it. It's a bit on the expensive end, but surely a great buy! I would definitely buy it again.
Leaves you hands feeling beautifully soft and has an amazing after smell. would recommend this product to all who use items like this as it is an amazing product and everyone would be happy with the results
Macy M.
Great product!! It's a really moisturizing hand soap! It has a nice odour and something that I would definitely recommend , it's very gentle and I use it three times a day , would buy it again for definite !
Mercedes B.
Madison, WI
Is it good for oily skin? And does it help keep some of the acne down?
Camelia A. C.
Jennings, LA
Does this Works like if I use it It will leave my face soft cause I have sometimes dry skin and I hate it and make up looks weird sometimes.