BY KISS MY FACE

Wash often without worry of drying and chapping. Coconut, rich in antioxidants, Vitamin E and fatty acids, keeps skin luxuriously soft and supple. This natural Hand Soap was made without animal ingredients and was not tested on animals. see more...

• Is it good for oily skin? And does it help keep some of t...1 Answers
  • Does this Works like if I use it It will leave my face so...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I have very sensitive skin, so I break out in rashes very easy with soaps in general. I stay away from the high smelling perfume sets and stick with the coconut, aloe vera types. I got this product on sale at target for $3.49 which I think is not a bad price for hand soap. The other thing I love about it is it makes my hands very smooth and doesn't make them dry like most other soaps do. " in 67 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing I recommend this product for anyone who need moisture due to dry skin. Made my skin feel and look wonderful." in 25 reviews
Seghara W.
North Vancouver, BC
This product was great, other than the fact that the soap itself was a little drying, the scent was awesome and the packaging is super convenient, I don't think anyone else does this, but its perfect to pop in your diaper bag to wash up incase of emergencies!
Maria Victoria A.
barranquilla
extremely hidratant goes perfect in the oficce, i just prove medium size i would like to have the bigger one to have it for visitors, i used to wash my hands a lot when im working, and was super cool to smell nice, i would buy again, in a larger size
Krista G.
La Ronge
When I used this hand soup, I noticed a bit of a difference from my rough dry hands. I immediately fell for the smell and how long it smelt. But at the same time I've tried different products that are better then the Kiss my Face Liquid Hand Soup. I would buy it again, definitely.
Kendra H.
Love.
Having allergies it's always been hard to find something that works. Sometimes you always think it's a great product until a month in and the horrid result of hives or some form of skin rash appears. I've been using kiss my face for about 2 years including their toothpaste and shave cream and have had no issues! Great product.
Bree M.
Snohomish, WA
I absolutely love this product!! The soap leaves my hands feeling soft and moisturized. I clean houses so my hands are very dry from the constant contact with water, so it's important to me to have a hand soap that doesn't dry out my hands even more. This soap is a great buy. A bonus is that it is all natural, so you can rest assured that you are not putting anything toxic on your body!
Nicole P.
I give this a 10 stars because when it comes to hand soap a lot of soaps leave your hands dry...
NOT THIS ONE. I LOVE IT - it makes your hands smell great plus leaves a nice moisture finish.

You won't regret this product.
Give it a try!
Ruka A.
This soap is wonderful. It extremely warm and soft. It leaves your hand smelling amazing and feeling very smooth, soft, delicate and flourished. It is one of the best soaps I've used and I would definitely recommend people to buy it.
kaitlyn r.
this was great it was amazing i am so proud that i decided to to.get this ,this did the job completely. my face feels better. i got this from a drug store . i use this after a shower so once every 2 days . i would definitely buy this again i love this product check this out.
_Influestar_ A.
This soap is wonderful. It's extremely warm and soft. It leaves your hand smelling amazing and feeling very smooth, soft, delicate and shiny. It is one of the best soaps I've ever used and I would definitely recommend people to buy it.
Chaimaa M.
I have used this in the past. This is a light fragranced hand soap in a pump bottle. The soap tends not to get gummed up at the spout, something I really like. It lathers nicely and rinses clean, in my water, anyway. I started using this because it is natural and I am allergic to glycols. Most of the other liquid hand soaps on the market have glycols. They make my skin itch. This soap is a fair price as well as being natural.
Mercedes B.
Madison, WI
Is it good for oily skin? And does it help keep some of the acne down?
Camelia A. C.
Jennings, LA
Does this Works like if I use it It will leave my face soft cause I have sometimes dry skin and I hate it and make up looks weird sometimes.