BY KISS MY FACE

Wash often without worry of drying and chapping. Coconut, rich in antioxidants, Vitamin E and fatty acids, keeps skin luxuriously soft and supple. This natural Hand Soap was made without animal ingredients and was not tested on animals. see more...

• Is it good for oily skin? And does it help keep some of t...1 Answers
  • Does this Works like if I use it It will leave my face so...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I have very sensitive skin, so I break out in rashes very easy with soaps in general. I stay away from the high smelling perfume sets and stick with the coconut, aloe vera types. I got this product on sale at target for $3.49 which I think is not a bad price for hand soap. The other thing I love about it is it makes my hands very smooth and doesn't make them dry like most other soaps do. " in 67 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing I recommend this product for anyone who need moisture due to dry skin. Made my skin feel and look wonderful." in 25 reviews
amy H.
Lake Worth, FL
Really great and useful product leaves your hands soft and with a great smell
Caroline L.
Montclair, CA
Adds moisture even after washing! Love the scent and the feeling of it too!
rikkeisha l.
Port Hadlock, WA
Very moisturizing and non greasy! great product, would definitely recommend
Tatianna R.
Port Townsend, WA
This is by far my favorite hand soap I have used, I bought it at Walmart for a pretty good price and it doesn't dry out my hands like some of the other hand soaps I have tried and it last up to 2 or three months. Would highly recommend this produce, even the kids love it.
Buen producto! Me encanta el empaque. Súper buen precio. Es increíble. Hidrata súper bien y rinde bastante. La súper recomiendo. Y la volvería a comprar. El olor es una cosa espectacular. No te arrepentirás al comprarla.
Davis F.
Hola buenas noches soy de Uruguay, Me gustan muchos este tipo de productos. Hasta los uso personalmente y por suerte no eh tenido ningún problema, y eso me alegra mucho.Le recomiendo al %100 ese tipos de productos, Espero que me manden productos nuevos gracias.
Andrea L.
I like this kind of hand soap because it's mosturaizing and have a really likely smell. I found it at target and I like it a lot. The scent is my favorite part because is sweet and nice. I definitely would buy it again
Megan S.
Tampa, Fl
My life is busy, and I wash my hands - a lot. I have tried numerous hand soaps that left my hands dried, and my cuticles cracked and damaged.
Finding Kiss My Face Moisture Liquid Hand Soap has changed my nails - for the better. While this product is certainly more pricey than then value-style alternatives, it contains enough moisture to keep my hands and cuticles looking good - no matter how much I have to wash!
Terra D.
Delhi, ['', '', '']
This is a very genuine and all worth paying for product. It has pleasant smell and leaves skin soft after use. Its gentle and takes a little to foam. Although its after effects weren't long lasting on my skin. I would definitely recommend it to people who are hygienic and are looking for gentle products for frequent washes throughout the day.
Samar K.
So I I got this liquid soap on a recommendation of a friend. This liquid hand soap left my hands feeling so so smooth and not drying at all! It's gives life to the hands seriously. Some soaps feel sticky and so drying later on, this is definitely not one of them! I'm a fan of this soap just not a fan of the smell. It doesn't smell bad but it doesn't have the smell that I like. I like really floral strong scented soaps, this is scented no doubt, just not according to my preferences.
Mercedes B.
Madison, WI
Is it good for oily skin? And does it help keep some of the acne down?
Camelia A. C.
Jennings, LA
Does this Works like if I use it It will leave my face soft cause I have sometimes dry skin and I hate it and make up looks weird sometimes.