BY KISS MY FACE

Wash often without worry of drying and chapping. Coconut, rich in antioxidants, Vitamin E and fatty acids, keeps skin luxuriously soft and supple. This natural Hand Soap was made without animal ingredients and was not tested on animals. see more...

• Is it good for oily skin? And does it help keep some of t...1 Answers
  • Does this Works like if I use it It will leave my face so...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I have very sensitive skin, so I break out in rashes very easy with soaps in general. I stay away from the high smelling perfume sets and stick with the coconut, aloe vera types. I got this product on sale at target for $3.49 which I think is not a bad price for hand soap. The other thing I love about it is it makes my hands very smooth and doesn't make them dry like most other soaps do. " in 67 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing I recommend this product for anyone who need moisture due to dry skin. Made my skin feel and look wonderful." in 25 reviews
McKenzie S.
Austin, TX
This hand soap was wonderful! I really enjoyed how well it lathered, I felt that it was a good value and not too expensive and it smelled very nice, not overwhelming at all. It didn't leave my hands with a sticky residue, I would definitely recommend it!
Sydney C.
Spokane, WA
I love this soap and always have it in my bathroom. I think it's a good value because you get a lot for a reasonable price. A bottle lasts about a month with 2 people using it daily. It's gentle and moisturizing. It also smells great and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a new favorite hand soap!
elva m.
To be honest I just try it once. Love the smell but not too fan of the product. For me this product didn't work for me because I expected too much. I still felt too much in my hands but it's okay. Every persons have different opinions with the texture.
Brooke T.
I enjoyed using the Kiss My Face Moisture Liquid Hand Soap. It left my hands feeling extra smooth and clean, and it also smelled great. It cleans throughly without drying. I would recommend this product and I will most definitely buy more when I run out.
Amy S.
Phoenix, AZ
My favorite hand soap by far! Leaves your hands feeling fresh, moisturized, and clean without drying them out, plus there's no greasy feeling afterward. Smells Delicious! I felt it was fairly priced, I bought mine at Target and will be buying it again!
Lisa S.
Kingsport, TN
I absolutely love this product! Kiss My Face Moisture Liquid Hand Soap is so amazing,my hands are never dry since I've been using it.It has a wonderful smell and lathers really good.Now,I always can't wait to wash my hands because by using it my hands smell so good and are now moisturized and soft.
Clara L.
Norwalk, CT
When I use other hand soap, usually left my hand feeling very ashy and dry and that some of them have so much alcohol and then just take the life out of my hand. Kiss my face moisture liquid hand soap usually give my hand a healthy look after I use it and it makes my hair feel it feel softer.
Mary R.
Forest City, NC
I liked this product but i defiantly do not by any means love this product. It's gentle and nice but I have had plenty of other soaps do better. Bought this at target. Don't Use it very often it's in a guest bathroom. I would not buy this soap again.
Grace P.
Ann Arbor, MI
Though I initially thought this hand soap was a little pricey, my investment paid off! The scent is pleasant and not overpowering, and using it has noticeably reduced skin cracking and dryness on my hands. I would definitely purchase it again.
Lauren N.
Glendale, AZ
I bought mine at cvs. I love that this soap doesn't make my hands feel dry and scratchy. Usually I have to put lotion on as soon as I wash my hands, with this soap I don't. I have bought it more than once and it's awesome. Highly recommend.
Mercedes B.
Madison, WI
Is it good for oily skin? And does it help keep some of the acne down?
Camelia A. C.
Jennings, LA
Does this Works like if I use it It will leave my face soft cause I have sometimes dry skin and I hate it and make up looks weird sometimes.