BY KISS MY FACE

Wash often without worry of drying and chapping. Coconut, rich in antioxidants, Vitamin E and fatty acids, keeps skin luxuriously soft and supple. This natural Hand Soap was made without animal ingredients and was not tested on animals. see more...

• Is it good for oily skin? And does it help keep some of t...1 Answers
  • Does this Works like if I use it It will leave my face so...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I have very sensitive skin, so I break out in rashes very easy with soaps in general. I stay away from the high smelling perfume sets and stick with the coconut, aloe vera types. I got this product on sale at target for $3.49 which I think is not a bad price for hand soap. The other thing I love about it is it makes my hands very smooth and doesn't make them dry like most other soaps do. " in 67 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing I recommend this product for anyone who need moisture due to dry skin. Made my skin feel and look wonderful." in 25 reviews
LiliaPatricia C.
Chicago
When shopping at Trader Joe's, I don't often buy toiletries. Once, I decided to try Kiss My Face Moisture Liquid hand soap, and I was pleasantly surprised. The liquid hand soap left my hands feeling fresh and not overly-dry. The scent was not overly strong and I would buy this soap again in the future!
Maria K.
Katonah, NY
Amazing! This product keeps my hands/arms moisturized ALL DAY LONG. I have generally very chapped and dry skin, and within a week of using this product (which I got for around 10 dollars at my local supermarket) I had better skin! Definitely will buy again.
Olivia B.
Seneca Falls, NY
This hand soap absolutely deserves five stars. First of all, it smells amazing. The lavender scent is so calming and refreshing! Every time my friends or family use this soap in my kitchen they want to go out and buy it for their house. This soap leaves my hands feeling smooth and soft which is exactly what I need when the weather starts getting colder and my skin begins to dry out. I definitely recommend this hand soap!
Amy S.
Phoenix, AZ
My favorite hand soap by far! Leaves your hands feeling fresh, moisturized, and clean without drying them out, plus there's no greasy feeling afterward. Smells Delicious! I felt it was fairly priced, I bought mine at Target and will be buying it again!
Crystal C.
Riverton
I love this soap. It is made with natural plant based cleaners, oils, and vitamins that nourish and heal your hands while cleaning them. It comes in a variety of fragrances that smell AMAZING. My favorite is the Pomegranate-Acai. You can even purchase Fragrance-free soap. The price is also reasonable.
elva m.
To be honest I just try it once. Love the smell but not too fan of the product. For me this product didn't work for me because I expected too much. I still felt too much in my hands but it's okay. Every persons have different opinions with the texture.
McKenzie S.
Austin, TX
This hand soap was wonderful! I really enjoyed how well it lathered, I felt that it was a good value and not too expensive and it smelled very nice, not overwhelming at all. It didn't leave my hands with a sticky residue, I would definitely recommend it!
Sydney C.
Spokane, WA
I love this soap and always have it in my bathroom. I think it's a good value because you get a lot for a reasonable price. A bottle lasts about a month with 2 people using it daily. It's gentle and moisturizing. It also smells great and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a new favorite hand soap!
Lisa S.
Kingsport , TN
I absolutely love this product! Kiss My Face Moisture Liquid Hand Soap is so amazing,my hands are never dry since I've been using it.It has a wonderful smell and lathers really good.Now,I always can't wait to wash my hands because by using it my hands smell so good and are now moisturized and soft.
Brooke T.
Winston Salem, NC
I enjoyed using the Kiss My Face Moisture Liquid Hand Soap. It left my hands feeling extra smooth and clean, and it also smelled great. It cleans throughly without drying. I would recommend this product and I will most definitely buy more when I run out.
Mercedes B.
Madison, WI
Is it good for oily skin? And does it help keep some of the acne down?
Camelia A. C.
Jennings, LA
Does this Works like if I use it It will leave my face soft cause I have sometimes dry skin and I hate it and make up looks weird sometimes.