BY KISS MY FACE #100 in Bar Soap

Wash often without worry of drying and chapping. Coconut, rich in antioxidants, Vitamin E and fatty acids, keeps skin luxuriously soft and supple. This natural Hand Soap was made without animal ingredients and was not tested on animals. see more...

• Is it good for oily skin? And does it help keep some of t...1 Answers
  • Does this Works like if I use it It will leave my face so...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I have very sensitive skin, so I break out in rashes very easy with soaps in general. I stay away from the high smelling perfume sets and stick with the coconut, aloe vera types. I got this product on sale at target for $3.49 which I think is not a bad price for hand soap. The other thing I love about it is it makes my hands very smooth and doesn't make them dry like most other soaps do. " in 67 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing I recommend this product for anyone who need moisture due to dry skin. Made my skin feel and look wonderful." in 25 reviews
Juliana S.
Yankton, SD
Super hydrating and smells great. Doesn't leave your hands dry. Feels like lotion was just put on
Anne K.
Demais! Muito bom. Indico pra todos que quiserem! O cheiro é ótimo. Espuma bastante! Amo amo 😍😍😍
Carolina G.
I love this liquid hand soap, leaves the skin soft, clean, and moisturizes while
100% recommended
Sarah F.
Average hand soap, not my favorite but nothing wrong with it either; I just have other favorites.
Sammy B.
Manchester
This is really nice and leaves your hands moisturized and not dryed out like a lot of hand soaps.
Mira W.
Westland, MI
Soft, light and smells great! Doesn't leave hands feeling dry. I would recommend this to anyone.
Emily E.
Russellville, AR
I liked this product, I loved the clean summer smell. And that it didn't leave me feeling sticky!
Rio P.
Asheville, NC
This is a soap go to for around my house. I love the smell and it keeps my hands from drying out.
Zsofia C.
Love this product. It does not dry my hands out, even tho I wash my hands all the time. Great value, and it worths the price. I would recommend this product to everybody. Smells good, as well.
Gabrielly S.
É muito bom de mais da conta gosto muito para fazer batons coloridos com maquiagens
E fica lindo
Mercedes B.
Madison, WI
Is it good for oily skin? And does it help keep some of the acne down?
Camelia A. C.
Jennings, LA
Does this Works like if I use it It will leave my face soft cause I have sometimes dry skin and I hate it and make up looks weird sometimes.