BY KISS MY FACE

Wash often without worry of drying and chapping. Coconut, rich in antioxidants, Vitamin E and fatty acids, keeps skin luxuriously soft and supple. This natural Hand Soap was made without animal ingredients and was not tested on animals. see more...

• Is it good for oily skin? And does it help keep some of t...1 Answers
  • Does this Works like if I use it It will leave my face so...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I have very sensitive skin, so I break out in rashes very easy with soaps in general. I stay away from the high smelling perfume sets and stick with the coconut, aloe vera types. I got this product on sale at target for $3.49 which I think is not a bad price for hand soap. The other thing I love about it is it makes my hands very smooth and doesn't make them dry like most other soaps do. " in 67 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing I recommend this product for anyone who need moisture due to dry skin. Made my skin feel and look wonderful." in 25 reviews
Christen H.
Duluth, MN
I would give this 6 stars if I could. This lotion is amazing. It's not greasy and soaks in very quickly. What really impressed me was still feeling hydrated after washing my hands. This has replaced most of my "good lotions".
Kelly N.
Austin, TX
I tried Kiss My Face liquid soap due to the great reviews o read about. The smell was fresh, thete was no after residue and it was a great buy!! I highly recommened this product, especially if your skin is as sensitive as mine! Great value as well!! Check it out!! You wont be disappointed.
Andrea S.
Inwood, NY
The Kiss My face Moisture Liquid Hand soap is amazing. When I wash my hand after i'm done my hands always feel so rough especially since I work with my hands out in the cold because of this i need to apply lotion to my hand more than often especially after I wash my hands. but when I use this product there is no need for lotion after I wash my hands because this product keeps my hands soft and smooth I feel so confident to show my hands and no longer afraid of harsh winters. I can finally the feminine hands I always wanted. Good bye beastly hands and hello gorgeous delicate hands. I definitely give this product five stars and two thumbs up.
Amanda C.
Livermore, CA
I love this product because it leaves my hands feeling moisturizer not dry! I work in a school and the soap they supply is a cheap soup that cleans but does not care for your skin! Kiss my face moisture hand soup cares for your skin especially with frequent washes! I have placed bottles of this soap in my classroom next to the sink in the kitchen and in the restroom. My staff have also commented how nice it is and that their hands are not dry any more!
Cherish V.
Las Vegas, NV
Kiss My Face, liquid hand soap is very refreshing & nourishing to my skin. My personal fave is the coconut scent cause it's sweet, natural, & refreshing at the same time. I would highly recommend Kiss My Face, products, especially the coconut liquid hand soap:)
Xoxo Kiss My Face đź’‹
Shannon R.
N Dinwiddie, VA
Love this hand soap. Perfect for sensitive skin. My kids both have eczema and most products leave their hands feeling itchy and dry but this actually leaves them feeling soft and soothed. I do not suffer from eczema however a lot of hand soaps I do find to be drying or seem to leave behind a sticky feel. I love how this soap works and would recommend it to friends and family.
Abby A.
This soap was a sample I received recently and have used for a couple weeks, I alternate it with the soap I'm currently using in the bathroom. I like the scent and in a pinch I will even wash my face or arms with it to freshen up and the light smell doesn't overpower you.
Maddy R.
Chapel Hill, NC
This is a great standard lotion. I like to use this to blend out my fake tan on the first day of use but not for anything past that. I give it three stars because it only serves one purpose for me and does not really cut it for an all around lotion. Still a good option!
Jennifer W.
Love this soap! Makes hands feel so soft, the smell is nice too! We wash our hands a lot at our house so it's nice to have something that doesn't dry out your skin every time you wash your hands. I don't have time to use lotion every time I wash my hands so this is nice.
Mikayla P.
NY
This is a great hand soap! it leaves my hands smelling delicious, and cleans with added moisture to keep the delicate skin on hands from being dry. The bottle has lasted me a while now, and its my favorite to have for the winter when my skin is extra sensitive and dry.
Mercedes B.
Madison, WI
Is it good for oily skin? And does it help keep some of the acne down?
Camelia A. C.
Jennings, LA
Does this Works like if I use it It will leave my face soft cause I have sometimes dry skin and I hate it and make up looks weird sometimes.