BY KISS MY FACE #100 in Bar Soap

Wash often without worry of drying and chapping. Coconut, rich in antioxidants, Vitamin E and fatty acids, keeps skin luxuriously soft and supple. This natural Hand Soap was made without animal ingredients and was not tested on animals. see more...

• Is it good for oily skin? And does it help keep some of t...1 Answers
  • Does this Works like if I use it It will leave my face so...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I have very sensitive skin, so I break out in rashes very easy with soaps in general. I stay away from the high smelling perfume sets and stick with the coconut, aloe vera types. I got this product on sale at target for $3.49 which I think is not a bad price for hand soap. The other thing I love about it is it makes my hands very smooth and doesn't make them dry like most other soaps do. " in 67 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing I recommend this product for anyone who need moisture due to dry skin. Made my skin feel and look wonderful." in 25 reviews
Sonya N.
Clayton, NC
This was a great hand soap, I picked it up at my local grocery store (Kroger to be exact!) which is supper convenient! After washing, my hands didn't feel dry which for me is Great as I have sinsative skin! The scent wasn't over powering, but a gentle one which I definitely liked! The price was decent I feel for a "specialty" product like this! I would definitely buy this hand soap again!
Daria J.
Fort Worth, TX
I keep this hand soap from Kiss My Face stocked in my dorm room bathroom...and I suggest all you college ladies do the same! If you're like me, you have abnormally (and annoyingly) dry hands, and ANY normal soap can dry them out. Even the beloved Bath and Body Works :-( This soap is the only one I've found to date that doesn't leave my hand sad and unhappy! I refrain from a 5 star rating only because it does have a tendency to leave a slight moisturizing residue on the hands, which I don't mind, but some may not like.
Lanna F.
Naperville
Moisturizing but not very foaming. Leaves hands smelling nice but not sure it's very good for SOAP. not going to lie it's more than its worth in price wise. A pro is that your hands are left soft but a con would be that it dose not leave you feeling like the your hands are clean. Even if they are, wouldn't buy again for the cost but if you can afford would recommend 💓
Morgan D.
Corvallis, OR
This Kiss My Face Moisture Liquid Hand Soap in the scent coconut, is my go to hand soap for my apartment. It creates such a thick, and moisturizing lather that I feel like my hands always come out cleaner and softer as well. I would one hundred percent recommend to a friend, plus my friends are always commenting on it when they come over because they love the smell!
Nancy F.
Whitefish, MT
I have been using this brand for many years and love it. It never disappoints. My most recent purchase is this liquid hand soap. I get very dry, cracked fingers, even in summer so I have to be careful with the soaps that I use. I purchased this a few months ago and until a week ago, I have been using it regularly with no cracking. I went on vacation and used the soap available during my trip. My hands have suffered. I won't go without this hand soap again! It is definitely a game-changer for me.
Sam V.
Atlantic Highlands, NJ
This hand soap is an absolute favorite in our house. It leaves your hands feeling just so soft and wonderful. I especially like using this hand soap in the cold winter months and during cold/flu season when I am constantly washing my hands. All the other soap just dry my hands out and this one doesn't.
Katie B.
This liquid hand soap is the best!
I have it stocked in everything bathroom and kitchen in the house. I prefer the scent over any other hand soap. Another thing I absolutely love is that this soap never dries out my hands. It is very gentle with a nice foam. You will not get the intense dry feeling that Most soaps tend to cause. If you are considering a liquid hand soap... Go with Kiss My Face. You will love it.
Eva P.
Sparks, NV
I just wanted to say this soap is amazing it smells amazing and it makes your hands super soft i bought this at walmart and I'm sure they sell it at other stores to it makes my hands really soft and it smells good so thats a plus and i bought it at walmart and now I'm just rambling because this website is making me write a rewiew so disreguard this
kalisha p.
Walnut, CA
I first used "Kiss My Face" products in 2010 when my mom first mentioned the product to me. She said she had used it and really loved it. When I went to go buy it the product for myself it wasn't even that pricey and it smelled really good. I would definitely buy this product over and over.
Christen H.
Duluth, MN
I would give this 6 stars if I could. This lotion is amazing. It's not greasy and soaks in very quickly. What really impressed me was still feeling hydrated after washing my hands. This has replaced most of my "good lotions".
Mercedes B.
Madison, WI
Is it good for oily skin? And does it help keep some of the acne down?
Camelia A. C.
Jennings, LA
Does this Works like if I use it It will leave my face soft cause I have sometimes dry skin and I hate it and make up looks weird sometimes.