BY KISS MY FACE

Wash often without worry of drying and chapping. Coconut, rich in antioxidants, Vitamin E and fatty acids, keeps skin luxuriously soft and supple. This natural Hand Soap was made without animal ingredients and was not tested on animals. see more...

• Is it good for oily skin? And does it help keep some of t...1 Answers
  • Does this Works like if I use it It will leave my face so...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I have very sensitive skin, so I break out in rashes very easy with soaps in general. I stay away from the high smelling perfume sets and stick with the coconut, aloe vera types. I got this product on sale at target for $3.49 which I think is not a bad price for hand soap. The other thing I love about it is it makes my hands very smooth and doesn't make them dry like most other soaps do. " in 67 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing I recommend this product for anyone who need moisture due to dry skin. Made my skin feel and look wonderful." in 25 reviews
Stephanie N.
LaReina C.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I bought this product hoping it would alleviate some of the dryness and reapplication of lotion to my hands all day and it did. It lathers well and doesn't make my hands and nails feel super dry like other hand soaps do. I got some for my mom too. She has even dryer hands than mine but refuses to put lotion on them after washing because she says she's just going to wash them again soon and that's a waste of lotion. Lol Great solution for our dry hands after washing multiple times a day.
Elene B.
Norcross , GA
If your someone who washes their hands often, like me I am such a germ a fob. I love Kiss My Face Moisture Liquid Hand Soap because it does not dry your skin out, has Vitamin E and fatty acids, keeps skin luxuriously softThe size and price of the product is defiantly worth it( about 4 bucks) I keep this product in my home and traveling kit.
Clarissa T.
Oroville, CA
I love this soap! I have really sensitive skin, so I'm always nervous to try new things but i tried this and it made me so happy. It left my skin feeling really soft, and the smell is amazing. I'm terrible at explaining smells but i liked it haha and your hands will smell good for at least an hour or a little longer. I recommend this soap to everyone especially if you have sensitive skin like me.
Sonya N.
Clayton, NC
This was a great hand soap, I picked it up at my local grocery store (Kroger to be exact!) which is supper convenient! After washing, my hands didn't feel dry which for me is Great as I have sinsative skin! The scent wasn't over powering, but a gentle one which I definitely liked! The price was decent I feel for a "specialty" product like this! I would definitely buy this hand soap again!
Daria J.
Fort Worth, TX
I keep this hand soap from Kiss My Face stocked in my dorm room bathroom...and I suggest all you college ladies do the same! If you're like me, you have abnormally (and annoyingly) dry hands, and ANY normal soap can dry them out. Even the beloved Bath and Body Works :-( This soap is the only one I've found to date that doesn't leave my hand sad and unhappy! I refrain from a 5 star rating only because it does have a tendency to leave a slight moisturizing residue on the hands, which I don't mind, but some may not like.
Lanna F.
Naperville
Moisturizing but not very foaming. Leaves hands smelling nice but not sure it's very good for SOAP. not going to lie it's more than its worth in price wise. A pro is that your hands are left soft but a con would be that it dose not leave you feeling like the your hands are clean. Even if they are, wouldn't buy again for the cost but if you can afford would recommend đź’“
Nancy F.
Whitefish, MT
I have been using this brand for many years and love it. It never disappoints. My most recent purchase is this liquid hand soap. I get very dry, cracked fingers, even in summer so I have to be careful with the soaps that I use. I purchased this a few months ago and until a week ago, I have been using it regularly with no cracking. I went on vacation and used the soap available during my trip. My hands have suffered. I won't go without this hand soap again! It is definitely a game-changer for me.
Morgan D.
Prineville, OR
This Kiss My Face Moisture Liquid Hand Soap in the scent coconut, is my go to hand soap for my apartment. It creates such a thick, and moisturizing lather that I feel like my hands always come out cleaner and softer as well. I would one hundred percent recommend to a friend, plus my friends are always commenting on it when they come over because they love the smell!
Sam V.
Atlantic Highlands, NJ
This hand soap is an absolute favorite in our house. It leaves your hands feeling just so soft and wonderful. I especially like using this hand soap in the cold winter months and during cold/flu season when I am constantly washing my hands. All the other soap just dry my hands out and this one doesn't.
Mercedes B.
Madison, WI
Is it good for oily skin? And does it help keep some of the acne down?
Camelia A. C.
Jennings, LA
Does this Works like if I use it It will leave my face soft cause I have sometimes dry skin and I hate it and make up looks weird sometimes.