BY KISS MY FACE #99 in Bar Soap

Wash often without worry of drying and chapping. Coconut, rich in antioxidants, Vitamin E and fatty acids, keeps skin luxuriously soft and supple. This natural Hand Soap was made without animal ingredients and was not tested on animals. see more...

• Is it good for oily skin? And does it help keep some of t...1 Answers
  • Does this Works like if I use it It will leave my face so...1 Answers
Kiss My Face Moisture Liquid Hand Soap
  • "I have very sensitive skin, so I break out in rashes very easy with soaps in general. I stay away from the high smelling perfume sets and stick with the coconut, aloe vera types. I got this product on sale at target for $3.49 which I think is not a bad price for hand soap. The other thing I love about it is it makes my hands very smooth and doesn't make them dry like most other soaps do. " in 67 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing I recommend this product for anyone who need moisture due to dry skin. Made my skin feel and look wonderful." in 25 reviews
Chinenye O.
Great price, great company, great soap! my hands feel refreshed! i use this in my guest bathroom sink, they love it too. the effects are long lasting as well
Sarai C.
Really love this product, my hands feel soft after only one use. I love that is infused with vitamins and fragrance free since i have really sensitive skin.
Tabitha S.
Raymore, MO
Left hands feeling renewed. A wonderful sent that lasted hours and didn't make me feel like I had to apply lotion afterwords. Will be buying again and again.
Serena S.
San Angelo, TX
Really loved this product,it was my first time trying it and I was pleasantly surpised!Smelled really good and really did its job!Lefts my hands super soft!
Gabrielle R.
I loved using this hand soap, made me skin feel the smoothst it's ever been! Anybody who wants smooth hands should use this soap! Love kiss my face products
Sandy K.
Good basic soap for cleansing hands. Nothing fancy, but better than the triclosan filled soaps from other brands. A little more expensive than softsoap etc.
Brittany P.
Morgan City, LA
If you're wanting a hand soap that not only cleans and sanitizes but also smells good, this is the one you should get. Lathers good and leaves my hands soft!
Janett T.
Perris, CA
This a really good mosturizer I've tried many products and none of them worked but this one is really great it keep your skin really smooth I really love it
Shawna O.
Fayetteville
My whole family loves kiss my face hand soap. We use it every day! The soap leaves my hands feeling clean and soft. I like that they use natural ingredients.
Angie J.
Cincinnati, OH
Smells great and left hands feeling clean and moisturized. I have always enjoyed products from this brand and the hand soap lives up to my expectations.
Mercedes B.
Madison, WI
Is it good for oily skin? And does it help keep some of the acne down?
Camelia A. C.
Jennings, LA
Does this Works like if I use it It will leave my face soft cause I have sometimes dry skin and I hate it and make up looks weird sometimes.

back