BY KISS MY FACE #99 in Bar Soap

Wash often without worry of drying and chapping. Coconut, rich in antioxidants, Vitamin E and fatty acids, keeps skin luxuriously soft and supple. This natural Hand Soap was made without animal ingredients and was not tested on animals. see more...

• Is it good for oily skin? And does it help keep some of t...1 Answers
  • Does this Works like if I use it It will leave my face so...1 Answers
Kiss My Face Moisture Liquid Hand Soap
  • "I have very sensitive skin, so I break out in rashes very easy with soaps in general. I stay away from the high smelling perfume sets and stick with the coconut, aloe vera types. I got this product on sale at target for $3.49 which I think is not a bad price for hand soap. The other thing I love about it is it makes my hands very smooth and doesn't make them dry like most other soaps do. " in 67 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing I recommend this product for anyone who need moisture due to dry skin. Made my skin feel and look wonderful." in 25 reviews
Sara H.
South Orange, NJ
The only soap that I have tried (and I have tried a lot!) that doesn't dry my hands out. I purchased this from amazon and it is one of my bathroom must haves!
Michelle S.
Pacific, WA
The scent doesn't last very long but it's very moisturizing, I use it at least 3 times a day, the scent is nice, but fades too fast for how much we pay for it.
Love the way it feels on your skin and smells so good. I way a use it is when my feet are cracked and dry a can put some socks on with it it works like a charm
Krystal S.
Greenfield, CA
Great product, very moisturizing for dry skin, most of the soaps I have tried tend to leave a dry, brittle feeling, but not this one. I highly recommend it!!!!
Danielle H.
Goshen, IN
I absolutely loved this hand soap. The soap left my hands extremely soft and clean, everything that I look for in a hand soap! I highly recommend this product.
Samantha Jj N.
North Highlands, CA
I love how it felt on my hand. It did not leave it dry and it moisturizered it. I constantly wash my hands but it never dries it out while using this hand soap
Rachel C.
Woodstock, GA
Great and gentle hand soap. No filmy residue left behind. As far as hand soaps go, it's a great one. Doesn't dry out your hands and has a pleasant light scent.
Amber T.
Looooooved this hand soap! Kept my hands soft and stop them from being chapped & the price was very good! Lasted me while and even my mom used it many times !
Carmen N.
Fountain Valley, CA
Love the smoothness that it leaves on your hands afterwards. I am very icily when it comes to hand soap as I wash my hands over and over again during the day.
Janett T.
Perris, CA
This a really good mosturizer I've tried many products and none of them worked but this one is really great it keep your skin really smooth I really love it
Mercedes B.
Madison, WI
Is it good for oily skin? And does it help keep some of the acne down?
Camelia A. C.
Jennings, LA
Does this Works like if I use it It will leave my face soft cause I have sometimes dry skin and I hate it and make up looks weird sometimes.

back