BY KISS MY FACE #99 in Bar Soap

Wash often without worry of drying and chapping. Coconut, rich in antioxidants, Vitamin E and fatty acids, keeps skin luxuriously soft and supple. This natural Hand Soap was made without animal ingredients and was not tested on animals. see more...

• Is it good for oily skin? And does it help keep some of t...1 Answers
  • Does this Works like if I use it It will leave my face so...1 Answers
Kiss My Face Moisture Liquid Hand Soap
  • "I have very sensitive skin, so I break out in rashes very easy with soaps in general. I stay away from the high smelling perfume sets and stick with the coconut, aloe vera types. I got this product on sale at target for $3.49 which I think is not a bad price for hand soap. The other thing I love about it is it makes my hands very smooth and doesn't make them dry like most other soaps do. " in 67 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing I recommend this product for anyone who need moisture due to dry skin. Made my skin feel and look wonderful." in 25 reviews
Vanessa c.
miami, FL
I remember this was considered a "natural" product. Any perfume or scent would usually give me headaches but I love the smell of coconut. It's not too strong. Washes away without the need to scrub my hands forever to keep clean. Would recommend.
Victoria d.
Kiss My Face Moisture Soap combines Olive Oil and Aloe Vera with Vitamins A, D & E. To these fine ingredients we added herbs and flowers, each one selected for its healing, nourishing and softening properties.
Taryn P.
This product smells very good, on top of that it moisturizes and makes your skin soft. It's long lasting and so is the scent. It's not too pricey for all of the wonders it does. Highly recommended!!!!
CURBIE L.
Palatine, IL
I have exzema so this soap didn't irrate or leave my hands dry. I usually stick with bar soap, but this soap was not bad and the scent was not too strong at all.
Sarah M.
Manassas, VA
Didn't dry my hands out and smelled great - would definitely use again. It was a little bit greasy; would have liked it more if the texture were a bit smoothr.
Katrena M.
Toledo, OH
Love this it's makes your skin feel so soft I use it every day it helps my dry skin and I would recommend this product to anyone who has probables with dry skin
Michelle S.
Pacific, WA
The scent doesn't last very long but it's very moisturizing, I use it at least 3 times a day, the scent is nice, but fades too fast for how much we pay for it.
Sara H.
South Orange, NJ
The only soap that I have tried (and I have tried a lot!) that doesn't dry my hands out. I purchased this from amazon and it is one of my bathroom must haves!
Megan F.
Littleton, CO
Great lotion, very hydrating. Left my hands soft but not greasy. The consistency was just right and it was a versatile soap that I could use all over my body.
Krystal S.
Greenfield, CA
Great product, very moisturizing for dry skin, most of the soaps I have tried tend to leave a dry, brittle feeling, but not this one. I highly recommend it!!!!
Mercedes B.
Madison, WI
Is it good for oily skin? And does it help keep some of the acne down?
Camelia A. C.
Jennings, LA
Does this Works like if I use it It will leave my face soft cause I have sometimes dry skin and I hate it and make up looks weird sometimes.

back