BY KISS MY FACE #80 in Bar Soap

Wash often without worry of drying and chapping. Coconut, rich in antioxidants, Vitamin E and fatty acids, keeps skin luxuriously soft and supple. This natural Hand Soap was made without animal ingredients and was not tested on animals. see more...

• Is it good for oily skin? And does it help keep some of t...1 Answers
  • Does this Works like if I use it It will leave my face so...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I have very sensitive skin, so I break out in rashes very easy with soaps in general. I stay away from the high smelling perfume sets and stick with the coconut, aloe vera types. I got this product on sale at target for $3.49 which I think is not a bad price for hand soap. The other thing I love about it is it makes my hands very smooth and doesn't make them dry like most other soaps do. " in 67 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing I recommend this product for anyone who need moisture due to dry skin. Made my skin feel and look wonderful." in 25 reviews
Bria S.
Humble, TX
Love the smell. Leaves my hands feeling clean and soft! My kids love it as well and use this soap on the regular. Have to keep this stocked in the house or there is chaos!!
Sydney M.
Kingsport, TN
This product really did its job well. You can tell a huge difference after the use of the moisturizer. Would suggest it to others and definitely buy the product again.
Dulce T.
Laredo, TX
My hands are so soft with this product without having to use lotion afterwards. My cousin gave this to me bcuz I told her how some soaps leave my hands dry n it worked
Rachel D.
Mc Minnville, TN
I was in the need for just a simple, low cost hand wash for my bathroom that didn't have too strong of a scent and this was perfect. Did not dry my hands out either.
Daniela V.
Brooklyn, NY
Very moisturizing and lovely smell. Left my hands feeling baby soft and clean! I keep one on my kitchen sink and one on my bathroom sink. Best soap I've loved so far
Emily C.
Love this lotion, everyone I applie it, the smell automatically brings me to the beach and gives me great memories as a kid always going to the beach in the summer.
Luz S.
I'm the type of person who loves my hands to be moisturized and smooth and Kiss My Face Moisture Liquid Hand Soap made my hands very smooth, I absolutely love it.
Aileen R.
Tulare

Good scent, good consistancy. My favorite is Pear but they haven't seemed to be making it. Was having trouble finding something I liked as much. This would be it!

Vanessa c.
miami, FL
I remember this was considered a "natural" product. Any perfume or scent would usually give me headaches but I love the smell of coconut. It's not too strong. Washes away without the need to scrub my hands forever to keep clean. Would recommend.
Victoria d.
Kiss My Face Moisture Soap combines Olive Oil and Aloe Vera with Vitamins A, D & E. To these fine ingredients we added herbs and flowers, each one selected for its healing, nourishing and softening properties.
Mercedes B.
Madison, WI
Is it good for oily skin? And does it help keep some of the acne down?
Camelia A. C.
Jennings, LA
Does this Works like if I use it It will leave my face soft cause I have sometimes dry skin and I hate it and make up looks weird sometimes.