BY KISS MY FACE

Wash often without worry of drying and chapping. Coconut, rich in antioxidants, Vitamin E and fatty acids, keeps skin luxuriously soft and supple. This natural Hand Soap was made without animal ingredients and was not tested on animals. see more...

• Is it good for oily skin? And does it help keep some of t...1 Answers
  • Does this Works like if I use it It will leave my face so...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I have very sensitive skin, so I break out in rashes very easy with soaps in general. I stay away from the high smelling perfume sets and stick with the coconut, aloe vera types. I got this product on sale at target for $3.49 which I think is not a bad price for hand soap. The other thing I love about it is it makes my hands very smooth and doesn't make them dry like most other soaps do. " in 67 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing I recommend this product for anyone who need moisture due to dry skin. Made my skin feel and look wonderful." in 25 reviews
Jenn P.
Smells great and leaves hands clean, but most importantly moisturized. The price point is terrific and this product is made by ingredients that do not irritate even the most sensitive of skin
Nikki D.
Austin, TX
This is my families all time favorite moisture liquid hand soap. there is not soap scum feeling but it leaves your hands gentle, clean, and safe for my babies. My husband swears by the kiss my face brand. We will buy it again every time its on our shopping list. Plus it lasts forever!
Mio Evelyn H.
I have this in the kitchen and in two bathrooms. It is refreshing when using it. I have recommended it to friends and family. They also agree that using it is amazing and sortening for hands.
Ana O.
Watsonville, CA
I'm giving fight start to this one because it really helps with your hands And leave your hands feeling so soft and it smells so good I really recommend it I'm just in love with this product
Lisa F.
Wallkill, NY
Love this soap! Moisturizing but not greasy.Has a nice scent, too. It costs a little more than "supermarket" brands, but I will pay more for natural, quality ingredients. Highly recommend!
Toni W.
It wasn't a bad hand soap, I only purchased because I couldn't make it to the one I normally purchased. I wouldn't necessarily go out of my way to purchase it again but it got the job done!
Alexa L.
High Point, NC
I absolutely love this stuff! Keeps my hands clean and smooth and doesn't dry them out! I wash my hands all day as I am a veterinary assistant.... would definitelyrecommend this product.
Anaisa M.
Grand Terrace, CA
This product is amazing it makes you're skin so moisturized and feeling like a baby's bottom and the smell of this product I love it. I recommend for others to buy this hand soap love ❣
Madi C.
This is a really nice hand soap most hands soaps leave my hands are really dry after I wash and need to put lotion on afterwards but this one doesn't it's really nice I highly recommend
Esperanza D.
This soap was light and actually a little soothing. Most soap leaves my hands really dry but I actually found I didn't HAVE to moisturize my hands after. I would use this product again.
Mercedes B.
Madison, WI
Is it good for oily skin? And does it help keep some of the acne down?
Camelia A. C.
Jennings, LA
Does this Works like if I use it It will leave my face soft cause I have sometimes dry skin and I hate it and make up looks weird sometimes.