BY KISS MY FACE #100 in Bar Soap

Wash often without worry of drying and chapping. Coconut, rich in antioxidants, Vitamin E and fatty acids, keeps skin luxuriously soft and supple. This natural Hand Soap was made without animal ingredients and was not tested on animals. see more...

• Is it good for oily skin? And does it help keep some of t...1 Answers
  • Does this Works like if I use it It will leave my face so...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I have very sensitive skin, so I break out in rashes very easy with soaps in general. I stay away from the high smelling perfume sets and stick with the coconut, aloe vera types. I got this product on sale at target for $3.49 which I think is not a bad price for hand soap. The other thing I love about it is it makes my hands very smooth and doesn't make them dry like most other soaps do. " in 67 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing I recommend this product for anyone who need moisture due to dry skin. Made my skin feel and look wonderful." in 25 reviews
Lisa F.
Wallkill, NY
Love this soap! Moisturizing but not greasy.Has a nice scent, too. It costs a little more than "supermarket" brands, but I will pay more for natural, quality ingredients. Highly recommend!
Toni W.
It wasn't a bad hand soap, I only purchased because I couldn't make it to the one I normally purchased. I wouldn't necessarily go out of my way to purchase it again but it got the job done!
Alexa L.
High Point, NC
I absolutely love this stuff! Keeps my hands clean and smooth and doesn't dry them out! I wash my hands all day as I am a veterinary assistant.... would definitelyrecommend this product.
Anaisa M.
Grand Terrace, CA
This product is amazing it makes you're skin so moisturized and feeling like a baby's bottom and the smell of this product I love it. I recommend for others to buy this hand soap love ❣
Madi C.
This is a really nice hand soap most hands soaps leave my hands are really dry after I wash and need to put lotion on afterwards but this one doesn't it's really nice I highly recommend
Esperanza D.
This soap was light and actually a little soothing. Most soap leaves my hands really dry but I actually found I didn't HAVE to moisturize my hands after. I would use this product again.
Kim M.
Windsor heights, Iowa
Soft and lightly scented. Moisturizing and non- drying. Its also not too expensive. I try to purchase better for the family products and this can be found at most grocery stores.
Hanna A.
Tarzana, CA
I really like this product ilike how smooth it feels I bought online Try it out its a really awesome product it s!mells sooooo good and pleasant scent even day five times a day I really love it is really woreworeth buying and you shouldn't think twice
Momo C.
Used this while on a trip, staying with friends. It did the job, wasn't offensive smelling and didn't make my hands feel try. Nothing extraordinary but I would use it again!
Kayla O.
Dawsonville, GA
It smells amazing. It made my hands feel clean and moisturized. I love it when my parents buy this soap it's one of my favorites. 10/10 would definitely recommend buying it.
Mercedes B.
Madison, WI
Is it good for oily skin? And does it help keep some of the acne down?
Camelia A. C.
Jennings, LA
Does this Works like if I use it It will leave my face soft cause I have sometimes dry skin and I hate it and make up looks weird sometimes.