BY KISS MY FACE

Wash often without worry of drying and chapping. Coconut, rich in antioxidants, Vitamin E and fatty acids, keeps skin luxuriously soft and supple. This natural Hand Soap was made without animal ingredients and was not tested on animals. see more...

• Is it good for oily skin? And does it help keep some of t...1 Answers
  • Does this Works like if I use it It will leave my face so...1 Answers
Kiss My Face Moisture Liquid Hand Soap
  • "I have very sensitive skin, so I break out in rashes very easy with soaps in general. I stay away from the high smelling perfume sets and stick with the coconut, aloe vera types. I got this product on sale at target for $3.49 which I think is not a bad price for hand soap. The other thing I love about it is it makes my hands very smooth and doesn't make them dry like most other soaps do. " in 67 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing I recommend this product for anyone who need moisture due to dry skin. Made my skin feel and look wonderful." in 25 reviews
shnae L.
This is a great soap. It left my hands soft smooth and moisturized. All soaps say they will not dry out your hands and it'll locknin moisture but this one actually di.. I definitely purchased more .
Anoah W.
Philadelphia, PA
I've used this liquid hand soap & found it to be fresh in scent without an overbearing fragrance. It gently, but thoroughly cleanses my skin without drying it out. I loved it & would buy it again.
Dee C.
I love the smell of lavender and I love lotion. It was absorbed quickly and didn't leave a residue like some lotions do. I did have to reapply after about 2 hours though. This was a great product.
Leah Renea K.
Whether crackled or clammy, depending on the weather that the Texas skies settle on for the day- Kiss My Face liquid Hand soap provides me with hands that I'm not embarrassed to shake at a meeting.
Madison H.
Kiss My Face Moisture Liquid Hand Soap has the most prettiest packaging but let me be real... waste of money. My hands felt so so dry and cracked afterwards, and I hated the smell.. sour milk maybe?
Jessie C.
I love the formulation of kiss my face hand soap ,it's very luxurious feeling and not to overly fragranced. Plus I also feel good about the ingredients being more natural
Tessa S.
El Cajon, CA
Love this product! Doesn't make your hands feel dry after using it! My daughter has eczema on her hands, so finding a product that doesn't dry her hands out more than they already are is awesome!
Vicky A.
I love how this makes my hands so silky soft! It's not harsh at all. It smells great and does not overload my senses either. I use it every day. I was able to use a coupon and got a great deal!
Destiny G.
Tooele, UT
I really love this stuff it really helped with my dry skin. I have really dry skin and I've tryed everything but this is by far the best one I've used + it smells amazing
Robbie Melissa Meghan G.
Roanoke, VA
Soft, clean hands and a soothing smell. Nursing takes a lot of moisture from your skin. This soap cleans without stripping away and adds softeners to my hands. Perfect.
Mercedes B.
Madison, WI
Is it good for oily skin? And does it help keep some of the acne down?
Camelia A. C.
Jennings, LA
Does this Works like if I use it It will leave my face soft cause I have sometimes dry skin and I hate it and make up looks weird sometimes.

Amazon