BY KISS MY FACE

Wash often without worry of drying and chapping. Coconut, rich in antioxidants, Vitamin E and fatty acids, keeps skin luxuriously soft and supple. This natural Hand Soap was made without animal ingredients and was not tested on animals. see more...

• Is it good for oily skin? And does it help keep some of t...1 Answers
  • Does this Works like if I use it It will leave my face so...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I have very sensitive skin, so I break out in rashes very easy with soaps in general. I stay away from the high smelling perfume sets and stick with the coconut, aloe vera types. I got this product on sale at target for $3.49 which I think is not a bad price for hand soap. The other thing I love about it is it makes my hands very smooth and doesn't make them dry like most other soaps do. " in 67 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing I recommend this product for anyone who need moisture due to dry skin. Made my skin feel and look wonderful." in 25 reviews
Bre F.
This product is wonderful at moisturizing your hands and arms it smells very good. I used it about twice a day and it last a long time. The only thing was it was very thick but I would recommend this to anyone.
Sarah B.
League City, TX
Usually when I use a hand soap, it will make my hands dry and rough. Not Kiss My Face though. It makes my hands so soft, it's as though I used lotion right after. I love this soap!
Katie K.
Anderson
Love it a lot makes my hands feel softer than they have ever felt before!! I'd recommend to wash hands with this soap and smells really great to!! My favorite😍😍😍
Stephanie R.
Dayton, OH
This hand soap is very Moisturisturizing and smells very refreshing. I use it in my bathroom as well as my guest bath because it has nice natural ingredients, makes me feel pampered and I had a coupon for it!
Silvy G.
Amazing product I love it so much. kee my hand so clean and fresh. I keep it in every bathroom because no other hand soap leave si a smooth feeling to your hand every time I wash. I can't live without it kids
Isabel L.
Corp Christi, TX
An amazing hand soap! I recommend it to anyone. It was a pretty good price. Not too cheap. I bought it at our local drugstore and I use it everyday. It's one of the best. I definitely recommend this product.
tiffany B.
Arkadelphia, AR
I love this soap... it makes my hands soft and I love how it makes my skin feel. Usually when I was mt hands the often become dry and make my hameds ashy and itch, with this soap I don't have that problem.
SOUTTHIDA T.
Portland, OR
This hand soap comes in nice packaging and has a pleasant smell. Upon using it, I found that it wasn't drying at all. It cleaned my hands well and left them soft and supple. I would definitely buy it again.
Maddie L.
Acworth, GA
LOVED this soap! Soaps usually dry out my hands but this one doesn't, I actually look forward to using it because it moisturizes almost as much as regular lotion does. Also a bonus that it smells great!
Lucy O.
Lancaster, TX
This soap is gentle and soothing. I would expect this soap to be appreciated by people who are sensitive to fragrance. I don't notice antidote in it which it makes it more better for me. Really love it.
Mercedes B.
Madison, WI
Is it good for oily skin? And does it help keep some of the acne down?
Camelia A. C.
Jennings, LA
Does this Works like if I use it It will leave my face soft cause I have sometimes dry skin and I hate it and make up looks weird sometimes.