BY KISS MY FACE

Wash often without worry of drying and chapping. Coconut, rich in antioxidants, Vitamin E and fatty acids, keeps skin luxuriously soft and supple. This natural Hand Soap was made without animal ingredients and was not tested on animals. see more...

• Is it good for oily skin? And does it help keep some of t...1 Answers
  • Does this Works like if I use it It will leave my face so...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I have very sensitive skin, so I break out in rashes very easy with soaps in general. I stay away from the high smelling perfume sets and stick with the coconut, aloe vera types. I got this product on sale at target for $3.49 which I think is not a bad price for hand soap. The other thing I love about it is it makes my hands very smooth and doesn't make them dry like most other soaps do. " in 67 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing I recommend this product for anyone who need moisture due to dry skin. Made my skin feel and look wonderful." in 25 reviews
Sara N.
College Park, MD
Leaves my hands feeling super soft! Nice smell and I love that this brand is all natural. Makes me feel like I'm not introducing harsh chemicals into my routine or body.
Solanch D.
It smells REALLY good and it leaves your hands with a wonderful soft feeling . I love this product because it keeps my hands moisturized. No body wants dry hands right ! This product is one of the best hand soap I've tried
Adrienne F.
Decatur, AL
I previously worked in a daycare and I was constantly having to wash my hands. This is the ONLY soap that does not dry my hands out, especially in the winter. And it smells good. I bought mine at Target. Highly recommend!!!
Alexis S.
Edmonds, WA
Bought this for the first time about a month ago when I moved into my new place and I absolutely love it! It doesn't dry out your hands like some other soaps do and it smells amazing! I would definitely recommend this soap.
Kaytti S.
Limerick, ME
Kiss My Face Moisture Liquid Hand Soup is one of my favorite products. It has great scents, and usually I get dry skin from liquid hand soap, and I didn't from this brand. I recommend this product to everyone, it's terrific.
Great product and not as expensive as u would think it is so u try it out and perfect for the family and a lot of other things to and use it all the time very day it makes ur skin softer and a lot safer to use then other soap
Jennie O.
Topeka, KS
I normally have trouble with different kinds of soap because of my skin being so sensitive. It's very gentle and it doesn't make me break out. It smells really nice.
Christina L.
Cypress, TX
I absolutely loved this product! I am a busy mom of three so products that work from the start are my favorite! This product leaves me feeling silky and refreshed!
Sabrina D.
Deerfield Beach, FL
This is one of my fav things to use when I wash my hands which is all the time! So I wanted one that would also add some moisture, since all that washing drys my hands out! I 100% recommend this to everyone I know
Kelcey C.
Marshville, NC
I love this stuff! It's amazing! It keeps my hands hydrated and smelling good! Its the only soap I use most of the time! I can't get enough. I highly recommend it!
Mercedes B.
Madison, WI
Is it good for oily skin? And does it help keep some of the acne down?
Camelia A. C.
Jennings, LA
Does this Works like if I use it It will leave my face soft cause I have sometimes dry skin and I hate it and make up looks weird sometimes.