BY KISS MY FACE

Wash often without worry of drying and chapping. Coconut, rich in antioxidants, Vitamin E and fatty acids, keeps skin luxuriously soft and supple. This natural Hand Soap was made without animal ingredients and was not tested on animals. see more...

• Is it good for oily skin? And does it help keep some of t...1 Answers
  • Does this Works like if I use it It will leave my face so...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I have very sensitive skin, so I break out in rashes very easy with soaps in general. I stay away from the high smelling perfume sets and stick with the coconut, aloe vera types. I got this product on sale at target for $3.49 which I think is not a bad price for hand soap. The other thing I love about it is it makes my hands very smooth and doesn't make them dry like most other soaps do. " in 67 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing I recommend this product for anyone who need moisture due to dry skin. Made my skin feel and look wonderful." in 25 reviews
Dalther R.
Me encanta este jabón de manos.. Siempre lo uso y toda mi familia también.. Me encanta su olor y consistencia.. Su durabilidad es excelente.. Me fascina usarlo día a día..
Carly T.
Loudon, TN
Love the way it smells, it gets your hands cleaned and it doesn't leave them feeling really dry. I don't usually buy it very often but it is worth it. Hand soaps are just hand soaps. It's worth checking out!
AnnaMae S.
Lovell
After searching for a soap without any unhealthy chemicals or unpleasant scent, I was glad to find this product from Kiss My Face. It cleans really well and doesn't dry out my hands when I use it.

The Kiss my Face Fragrance Free Liquid Soap is the best! I wash my hands a lot and this hand soap is the least drying of any I have ever used. After changing from my regular hand soap, my dry chapped hands began to improve and I will continue to use it for as long as it is available.
Kim J.
I wash my hand A LOT because I tend to make sure my hands are clean every time I'm going to touch my face or eat anything. I love that this soap is cruelty free. I prefer liquid hand soaps. It's perfect for people who are scent sensitive! It doesn't make my hands dry at all which is a problem I usually struggle with! Would 100% recommend. I do wish it was a little scented just because I'm not sensitive to smells other than that this product is great!
Monica S.
I was looking for a soap that will not dry my hands out after several washes a day. Also like it smell good but not be to over powering. And this was a nice combination moisturizing and clean fresh smell. Also nice product for sensitive skin. I have sensitive skin and find it very hard to find products that are scent free for my face. But this soap was good did not dry my arms or cause any sensitivity. If you are looking for a hand soap that leaves your hand soft and moisturized while smelling clean then give it try your hands will loverify it!
Frankie L.
Valley Village, CA
People don't tend to notice hand soap. You go to a party, need to use the bathroom, and your in and out in under a minute back to your friends. Or even your own cheap generic brand you blindly pick from the closest shelf at the 99 cent store to save some cash. You don't stop and notice, until you do, and Kiss My Face Moisture Liquid Hand Soap brings you to a halt. The smell transports you to some relaxing beach on the other side of the world, and you know you're discreetly sniffing your hands for the rest of the day. Your skin is left soft, smooth, and refreshed. And i know i find every excuse to keep washing my hands.
Stephanie N.
LaReina C.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I bought this product hoping it would alleviate some of the dryness and reapplication of lotion to my hands all day and it did. It lathers well and doesn't make my hands and nails feel super dry like other hand soaps do. I got some for my mom too. She has even dryer hands than mine but refuses to put lotion on them after washing because she says she's just going to wash them again soon and that's a waste of lotion. Lol Great solution for our dry hands after washing multiple times a day.
Elene B.
Norcross , GA
If your someone who washes their hands often, like me I am such a germ a fob. I love Kiss My Face Moisture Liquid Hand Soap because it does not dry your skin out, has Vitamin E and fatty acids, keeps skin luxuriously softThe size and price of the product is defiantly worth it( about 4 bucks) I keep this product in my home and traveling kit.
Clarissa T.
Oroville, CA
I love this soap! I have really sensitive skin, so I'm always nervous to try new things but i tried this and it made me so happy. It left my skin feeling really soft, and the smell is amazing. I'm terrible at explaining smells but i liked it haha and your hands will smell good for at least an hour or a little longer. I recommend this soap to everyone especially if you have sensitive skin like me.
Mercedes B.
Madison, WI
Is it good for oily skin? And does it help keep some of the acne down?
Camelia A. C.
Jennings, LA
Does this Works like if I use it It will leave my face soft cause I have sometimes dry skin and I hate it and make up looks weird sometimes.