BY KISS MY FACE #92 in Bar Soap

Wash often without worry of drying and chapping. Coconut, rich in antioxidants, Vitamin E and fatty acids, keeps skin luxuriously soft and supple. This natural Hand Soap was made without animal ingredients and was not tested on animals. see more...

• Is it good for oily skin? And does it help keep some of t...1 Answers
  • Does this Works like if I use it It will leave my face so...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I have very sensitive skin, so I break out in rashes very easy with soaps in general. I stay away from the high smelling perfume sets and stick with the coconut, aloe vera types. I got this product on sale at target for $3.49 which I think is not a bad price for hand soap. The other thing I love about it is it makes my hands very smooth and doesn't make them dry like most other soaps do. " in 67 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing I recommend this product for anyone who need moisture due to dry skin. Made my skin feel and look wonderful." in 25 reviews
Cheryl G.
I love this hand soap! I have sensitive skin, and this does not irritate. My hands are left feeling clean. Definitely a bang for your buck! No red itchy hands here. I would recommend this product for anyone with sensitive skin. Gentle and great smelling!
Elena K.
Mount Vernon , WA
Smells great, doesn't irritate my skin as I have very sensitive skin. I always have dry hands but with this soap I tend to have softer skin and not as much dryness.
Emily B.
I usually get very dry hands after washing them. When I use this soap my hands don't end up dry they are soft. It smells fantastic. The price is affordable. Pro you smell good and you get super soft hands. No cons. I completely recommend this product.
Amber T.
Homestead, FL
Keeps my hands soft and not feeling dried out, plus smells good. It is also all natural which I love. It had Vitamin E which keeps my hands looking great. My favorite scent is coconut.
This soap smells great and the moisturizing component keeps your hands from drying out, which is great if you have dry skin, especially in the winter time. It is more pricey than the Meyers hand soap, but that one does not moisturize. Great product!
Yessenia L.
No lo eh probado talves sea buena me gustaría probarlo talves me gusta si me regalan una mejor se los agradecería usarlo yo y mi familia aquí todos compartimos todo. Así que si lo uso yo mi familia también lo haría.
Nikki  N.
Love the scent and texture of this hand soap, it's more hydrating than others. Perfect if you have kids that are sick and washing your hands a million times a day!
Amber M.
Las Vegas, NV
Leaves your hands clean and smooth all day! I love the fragrance, its not too over powering but yet its still there. Its affordable ad a little bit goes a long way! it doesnt cause a mess of foam ad it doesnt leave a residue on the sink after washing.
Victoria N.
Bartlesville, OK
Loved it..
Great product... Makes my skin so soft. It lathers up so well ...smells amazing... I have no complaints on this amazing product and I highly recommend at least trying it.
Caileen M.
Union City, NJ
Best smelling hand soap that's ever graced my bathroom counter. While a little more pricey than typical drugstore options, worth it for the lasting scent. Keeps me feeling clean and lightly fragranced for a while. Definitely worth a repurchase.
Mercedes B.
Madison, WI
Is it good for oily skin? And does it help keep some of the acne down?
Camelia A. C.
Jennings, LA
Does this Works like if I use it It will leave my face soft cause I have sometimes dry skin and I hate it and make up looks weird sometimes.