BY KISS MY FACE #80 in Bar Soap

Wash often without worry of drying and chapping. Coconut, rich in antioxidants, Vitamin E and fatty acids, keeps skin luxuriously soft and supple. This natural Hand Soap was made without animal ingredients and was not tested on animals. see more...

• Is it good for oily skin? And does it help keep some of t...1 Answers
  • Does this Works like if I use it It will leave my face so...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I have very sensitive skin, so I break out in rashes very easy with soaps in general. I stay away from the high smelling perfume sets and stick with the coconut, aloe vera types. I got this product on sale at target for $3.49 which I think is not a bad price for hand soap. The other thing I love about it is it makes my hands very smooth and doesn't make them dry like most other soaps do. " in 67 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing I recommend this product for anyone who need moisture due to dry skin. Made my skin feel and look wonderful." in 25 reviews
Mary E.
San Diego, CA
Leaves my hands feeling super hydrated so I don't have to moisturizer as often. I am obsessed with washing my hands and I definitely prefer this to other brands. I also appreciate that Kiss My Face is an ethical company.
Marie P.
Algonac, MI
It smells great! I loved the consistency, it left my hands feeling super soft. I even used it on my face sometimes! Left my hands smooth even during the cold winter months when everything is extra dry. I didn't feel like I had to follow with lotion right away.
Kayla P.
Lanse, MI
Smells amazing and kid's use it also. It is a must have in my house. Always have a few bottles on hand. I bought it from Walgreens and it wasn't very expensive. Hand soap doesn't last long I'myou home. I would recommend it out to anyone it's a good product!
Meenakshi M.
El Paso, TX
I love this hand soap. It is so conveniently packaged and it comes right out. I love how it smells and it just feels so great on my skin. I love all Kiss my Face products and will buy this again. This one bottle lasted me quite a while. I would recommend this!
Patty P.
Kiss my face handsoap smells so good and left my hands soft. it was gentle enough to use on my grandson.
I will definitely be telling my family and friends about it.
Melissa D.
Indianapolis , IN
I really liked the feel of this soap on my hands. I dd not use this on my face. I did not to much care for the scent of this one. It was priced fair what what it offers, I bought this at the vitamin shoppe. I will buy again if I have a coupon.
Nyssa P.
Saint Paul, MN
Was not super impressed with this product I have normal to dry skin and it left my face feeling caked and greasey. What I did like is that it's all natural and organic.
Amy W.
I absolutely love Kiss My Face. It leaves my hands felling soft, and I know that it is safe for the family. We use it regularly. It is a great price, very affordable and it smells great.
Abigail W.
Manchester , NH
Kind of drying, not really what I expected from the product. I purchased the lavender scent and the smell was kind of off as well. Not really worth it for the price, and I wouldn't buy it again. Overall the experience wasn't terrible. Would not recommend.
Cheryl G.
I love this hand soap! I have sensitive skin, and this does not irritate. My hands are left feeling clean. Definitely a bang for your buck! No red itchy hands here. I would recommend this product for anyone with sensitive skin. Gentle and great smelling!
Mercedes B.
Madison, WI
Is it good for oily skin? And does it help keep some of the acne down?
Camelia A. C.
Jennings, LA
Does this Works like if I use it It will leave my face soft cause I have sometimes dry skin and I hate it and make up looks weird sometimes.