BY KISS MY FACE

Wash often without worry of drying and chapping. Coconut, rich in antioxidants, Vitamin E and fatty acids, keeps skin luxuriously soft and supple. This natural Hand Soap was made without animal ingredients and was not tested on animals. see more...

• Is it good for oily skin? And does it help keep some of t...1 Answers
  • Does this Works like if I use it It will leave my face so...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I have very sensitive skin, so I break out in rashes very easy with soaps in general. I stay away from the high smelling perfume sets and stick with the coconut, aloe vera types. I got this product on sale at target for $3.49 which I think is not a bad price for hand soap. The other thing I love about it is it makes my hands very smooth and doesn't make them dry like most other soaps do. " in 67 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing I recommend this product for anyone who need moisture due to dry skin. Made my skin feel and look wonderful." in 25 reviews
This hand soap completely restored moisture to my hands. since i work in retail with lots of cardboard boxes, this product has worked wonders for my dry hands! I would recommend this hand soap because it cleans and most of all, moistures. And who doesn't love olive oil??
Leslie D.
Livermore, CA
I purchased the "Kiss My Face" moisture liquid hand soap to use in our hall bathroom. I actually really like it that I ended up using it for MY bathroom. I use it pretty much everyday when I need to wash my hands. The cost is affordable and I would definitely buy it again.
Anna E.
newberg, oregon
Very gentle and lightweight. I appreciate that there isn't a strong scent yet at the same time I feel clean and nourished. Very good for skin sensitivity! My favorite thing about this soap is that you can use over and over again and not feel dried out. I will buy again!
Sarah M.
This is a great soap that keeps your hands feeling moisturized and clean feeling. I love that it has the olive oil in it to add that extra moisturizing feel to it. It has a nice refreshing scent.
Sara S.
The smell of this soap is absolutely amazing. It leaves your hands very soft after use and also leaves a lasting scent. I have received many compliments from guests on this soap. We have two bathrooms and one bottle lasts about 45 days before having to be replaced.
Anire A.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm in love with this soap!! I have sensitive skin and this soap was non-irritating and moisturized my dry, cracked hands very well. The smell is amazing and I like the consistency as well. I use it very often and repeatedly buy it and I would definitely recommend it!
Irenw Q.
Mangum, OK
It was very fresh and didn't make me want to put lotion on after washing because my face already felt smooth and hydrated. The aroma was very clean and revitalizing. It was gentle enough to use every day and not worry about it drying out my face and never felt oily
Daniela C.
Salisbury, NC
As a CNA, hand washing is an essential part of our routine in order to make sure that patients are not contaminated. This soap makes sure that my hands are cleaned well and it smells wonderful and leaves your hands feeling the same way. I would recommend this for sure!
gwenna d.
Las Vegas, NV
I love it. never makes your hands dry. You don't need that much and still cleans great. Smells great most of them do of course. I wish they had more scents to choose from. It's one of the most gentle hand soaps I have used. I would recommend to anyone and everyone.
Ann R.
Dublin, NH
I love this hand soap. It makes my hands so soft just after one use. I bought this at target and it was so cheep. It makes your hands smell so nice and fresh. Its super gentle and I have sensitive skin. I would buy this again in fact I've bought it three times since.
Mercedes B.
Madison, WI
Is it good for oily skin? And does it help keep some of the acne down?
Camelia A. C.
Jennings, LA
Does this Works like if I use it It will leave my face soft cause I have sometimes dry skin and I hate it and make up looks weird sometimes.