BY KISS MY FACE

Wash often without worry of drying and chapping. Coconut, rich in antioxidants, Vitamin E and fatty acids, keeps skin luxuriously soft and supple. This natural Hand Soap was made without animal ingredients and was not tested on animals. see more...

• Is it good for oily skin? And does it help keep some of t...1 Answers
  • Does this Works like if I use it It will leave my face so...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I have very sensitive skin, so I break out in rashes very easy with soaps in general. I stay away from the high smelling perfume sets and stick with the coconut, aloe vera types. I got this product on sale at target for $3.49 which I think is not a bad price for hand soap. The other thing I love about it is it makes my hands very smooth and doesn't make them dry like most other soaps do. " in 67 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing I recommend this product for anyone who need moisture due to dry skin. Made my skin feel and look wonderful." in 25 reviews
Lorrie C.
Kiss My Face Moisture Liquid Hand Soap is a great product. It has a fresh scent. It leaves my tired and dry hands feeling soft, clean and moisturized. I use this product a couple of times a year when I notice it on the shelves and especially if it's on sale!
Dale D.
i like it it feels good and cleans good and i enjoy it very much i would recommend it to all it is a nice soap i like everything about it no cons i can see very genital smells good
Katie R.
This product has a very nice scent and was super moisturizing! My hands get super dry from washer dishes so having this near prevents my hands from getting cracked. It's very gentle on skin. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone with who deals with their hands being dry.
Miranda H.
Walhalla, SC
The Kiss My Face Moisture Liquid Hand Soap leaves you hands smelling fresh and natural. It makes your hands soft and doesn't strip away your natural moisture. I'd say it's a good value for the price I bought for. And it is my regular hand soap, so I would definitely keep purchasing.
MacKenzie K.
Dalton, WI
I used for about a week. I work in a kitchen so my hands tend to dry out easily. Very gentle on my hands and kept them soft all day! After a week of use my hands are softer then I have ever seen them! I recommend to anyone who wants something gentle on their hands and keeps them soft.
Michelle D.
Glendale, AZ
After a wash, my hands feel so soft. I really reccmend this product, mainly for people who like having their hands soft, puls it helps a lot with bacteria. Unlike other brands this brand actually is worth it. I actually perchaus this product a lot, you guys should try it out too.
Kylie G.
I love the bar soaps, but the liquid Kiss My Face hand soap is just convenient and nice to have around the house. This liquid soap has simple ingredients and is easy to apply to hands and wash away the mess! I'd definitely buy again!
Olga s.
Chesapeake, VA
This product is amazing! i absolutely loved this hand soap. It left my hands clean, smooth and smelling wonderful. My favorite part is the coconut scent. I am planning on trying other products as well. I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a great quality.
Shelby C.
Just a classic refreshing kind of soap that leaves your hands smelling fresh and looking squeaky clean. I would recommend to anyone, good quality and won't break your wallet
Anna E.
newberg, oregon
Very gentle and lightweight. I appreciate that there isn't a strong scent yet at the same time I feel clean and nourished. Very good for skin sensitivity! My favorite thing about this soap is that you can use over and over again and not feel dried out. I will buy again!
Mercedes B.
Madison, WI
Is it good for oily skin? And does it help keep some of the acne down?
Camelia A. C.
Jennings, LA
Does this Works like if I use it It will leave my face soft cause I have sometimes dry skin and I hate it and make up looks weird sometimes.