BY KISS MY FACE

Wash often without worry of drying and chapping. Coconut, rich in antioxidants, Vitamin E and fatty acids, keeps skin luxuriously soft and supple. This natural Hand Soap was made without animal ingredients and was not tested on animals. see more...

• Is it good for oily skin? And does it help keep some of t...1 Answers
  • Does this Works like if I use it It will leave my face so...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I have very sensitive skin, so I break out in rashes very easy with soaps in general. I stay away from the high smelling perfume sets and stick with the coconut, aloe vera types. I got this product on sale at target for $3.49 which I think is not a bad price for hand soap. The other thing I love about it is it makes my hands very smooth and doesn't make them dry like most other soaps do. " in 67 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing I recommend this product for anyone who need moisture due to dry skin. Made my skin feel and look wonderful." in 25 reviews
Miranda H.
Walhalla, SC
The Kiss My Face Moisture Liquid Hand Soap leaves you hands smelling fresh and natural. It makes your hands soft and doesn't strip away your natural moisture. I'd say it's a good value for the price I bought for. And it is my regular hand soap, so I would definitely keep purchasing.
Michelle D.
Glendale, AZ
After a wash, my hands feel so soft. I really reccmend this product, mainly for people who like having their hands soft, puls it helps a lot with bacteria. Unlike other brands this brand actually is worth it. I actually perchaus this product a lot, you guys should try it out too.
Kylie G.
I love the bar soaps, but the liquid Kiss My Face hand soap is just convenient and nice to have around the house. This liquid soap has simple ingredients and is easy to apply to hands and wash away the mess! I'd definitely buy again!
Olga s.
Chesapeake, VA
This product is amazing! i absolutely loved this hand soap. It left my hands clean, smooth and smelling wonderful. My favorite part is the coconut scent. I am planning on trying other products as well. I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a great quality.
Shelby C.
Just a classic refreshing kind of soap that leaves your hands smelling fresh and looking squeaky clean. I would recommend to anyone, good quality and won't break your wallet
Leslie D.
Livermore, CA
I purchased the "Kiss My Face" moisture liquid hand soap to use in our hall bathroom. I actually really like it that I ended up using it for MY bathroom. I use it pretty much everyday when I need to wash my hands. The cost is affordable and I would definitely buy it again.
Anna E.
newberg, oregon
Very gentle and lightweight. I appreciate that there isn't a strong scent yet at the same time I feel clean and nourished. Very good for skin sensitivity! My favorite thing about this soap is that you can use over and over again and not feel dried out. I will buy again!
Yvette M.
San Diego, CA
This is actually a really amazing handsoap. Your hands feel so soft and moisturized after you use it, and it smells good. I have one in every bathroom and a kitchen I definitely love this product!!
Jen A.
Leaves hands soft and moisturized with a pleasant scent. Cons are that the pump gets clogged somewhat easily. Price was to be expected for the product, good value and long lasting. I don't use as much of this hand soap as I would an off brand. I would definitely recommend.
Brittney R.
Love the small of this hand soap and it doesn't dry my hands out. Leaves them feeling soft and cleansed. Smells so good . Definitely recommended! Price is good also not to expensive very reasonable.
Mercedes B.
Madison, WI
Is it good for oily skin? And does it help keep some of the acne down?
Camelia A. C.
Jennings, LA
Does this Works like if I use it It will leave my face soft cause I have sometimes dry skin and I hate it and make up looks weird sometimes.