BY KISS MY FACE #80 in Bar Soap

Wash often without worry of drying and chapping. Coconut, rich in antioxidants, Vitamin E and fatty acids, keeps skin luxuriously soft and supple. This natural Hand Soap was made without animal ingredients and was not tested on animals. see more...

• Is it good for oily skin? And does it help keep some of t...1 Answers
  • Does this Works like if I use it It will leave my face so...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I have very sensitive skin, so I break out in rashes very easy with soaps in general. I stay away from the high smelling perfume sets and stick with the coconut, aloe vera types. I got this product on sale at target for $3.49 which I think is not a bad price for hand soap. The other thing I love about it is it makes my hands very smooth and doesn't make them dry like most other soaps do. " in 67 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing I recommend this product for anyone who need moisture due to dry skin. Made my skin feel and look wonderful." in 25 reviews
Martina H.
South Amboy, NJ
Great way to get a fresh clean without that dry feeling afterwards ! I would highly recommend this to anyone with dry skin or any skin for that matter .. Everyone loves soft hands right ?
Karen P.
Greenville, PA
Wow! What great hand soap! This liquid hand soap comes in a handy pump dispenser. I especially like the pleasing scent and the way it foams for cleansing. It is antibacterial plus moisturizing which makes it a win-win in my book. It's a great soap and a great deal. Try it. You won't be disappointed.
Megan B.
Banks, OR
Works well, like that it's more natural than others....has a nice smell too! For the price it's a nice go to, makes me feel good when I can use more safe products for myself and my family
Caitlyn H.
Binghamton, NY
This product is very nice. It has a good strong scent and it's very moisturizing. I really like the colors of the packaging. I feel like it's not pricey. Very good quality product. I would definitely buy this again and I would recommend it to others.
Belem M.
This hand soap smells outstanding and really moisturizes when you use it! I bought it at Walmart I think, I'm not sure because it's been a while. It was a very good price as well! I would defiantly recommend it!
Brandy S.
York, PA
I was surprised to find something so gentle, I can wash my sensitive face with this and it doesn't dry it out. Love that it has no fragrance, great for people sensitive to scents. I can pronounce all the ingredients and know what all of them are.
Dale D.
i like it it feels good and cleans good and i enjoy it very much i would recommend it to all it is a nice soap i like everything about it no cons i can see very genital smells good
Lorrie C.
Kiss My Face Moisture Liquid Hand Soap is a great product. It has a fresh scent. It leaves my tired and dry hands feeling soft, clean and moisturized. I use this product a couple of times a year when I notice it on the shelves and especially if it's on sale!
Katie R.
This product has a very nice scent and was super moisturizing! My hands get super dry from washer dishes so having this near prevents my hands from getting cracked. It's very gentle on skin. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone with who deals with their hands being dry.
Miranda H.
Walhalla, SC
The Kiss My Face Moisture Liquid Hand Soap leaves you hands smelling fresh and natural. It makes your hands soft and doesn't strip away your natural moisture. I'd say it's a good value for the price I bought for. And it is my regular hand soap, so I would definitely keep purchasing.
Mercedes B.
Madison, WI
Is it good for oily skin? And does it help keep some of the acne down?
Camelia A. C.
Jennings, LA
Does this Works like if I use it It will leave my face soft cause I have sometimes dry skin and I hate it and make up looks weird sometimes.