BY KISS MY FACE #80 in Bar Soap

Wash often without worry of drying and chapping. Coconut, rich in antioxidants, Vitamin E and fatty acids, keeps skin luxuriously soft and supple. This natural Hand Soap was made without animal ingredients and was not tested on animals. see more...

• Is it good for oily skin? And does it help keep some of t...1 Answers
  • Does this Works like if I use it It will leave my face so...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I have very sensitive skin, so I break out in rashes very easy with soaps in general. I stay away from the high smelling perfume sets and stick with the coconut, aloe vera types. I got this product on sale at target for $3.49 which I think is not a bad price for hand soap. The other thing I love about it is it makes my hands very smooth and doesn't make them dry like most other soaps do. " in 67 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing I recommend this product for anyone who need moisture due to dry skin. Made my skin feel and look wonderful." in 25 reviews
Heather F.
Greensboro, NC
One of my most favorite hand soaps. I always have it in the kitchen. It's super useful when cooking and cleaning. It has a wonderful smell, no sticky residue and leaves my hands super soft. I highly recommend Kiss My Face!
Nani L.
Mercedes, TX
Love how this Kiss My Face Moisture Liquid Hand Soap leaves my hands feeling fresh and clean without leaving them feeling tight, itchy, or dry! Add to that... the scent is amazing! Definitely adding to my list of faves!!
Lynn D.
Plattsburgh, NY
This Kiss My Face hand soap is lovely for me all year round but I especially love that it eeps my hands clean, soft and moisturized during the colder weather months when they tend to take a beating from frequent washing.
Emily H.
Selma, CA
The soap lathers well and smells awesome.the formula really is moisturizing and it serves it's purpose well. We use this soap daily as we have one in both bathrooms and our kitchen as well.
Jessica H.
San Diego, CA
Great stuff. Hand soaps tend to dry out my hands but the Kiss My Face brand never does. The hand soap has the same mild scents as their shaving cream and the natural ingredients are fantastic
Mika S.
Whitehall, MI
I struggle with eczema in the winter time and this product really helps me out with my excruciatingly dry skin! I highly recommend it to anyone who struggles with severe dry skin! Great price for an even greater product!
MelissA W.
Newburgh, IN
My choice of hand soaps wavers between natural and most moisturizing. With the Kiss My Face Moisture Liquid hand soap, I get the best of both worlds with a light scent that is not overpowering and clean. I love the Shea formulation and have purchased it again!
Karen P.
Greenville, PA
Wow! What great hand soap! This liquid hand soap comes in a handy pump dispenser. I especially like the pleasing scent and the way it foams for cleansing. It is antibacterial plus moisturizing which makes it a win-win in my book. It's a great soap and a great deal. Try it. You won't be disappointed.
karla s.
Miamia, FL
Excellent product, super yielder, clean my hands and my family leaving a pleasant smell and very gently. Its size is appropriate to place it near the sinkIt. helps soften the rough edges.
Katherine M.
Roseville, MI
Working at a desk all day touching paper can really dry out my hands, this keeps my hands smooth all day. I love the way it smells and it not too overpowering with fragrance. I bought this on Amazon for a great deal.
Mercedes B.
Madison, WI
Is it good for oily skin? And does it help keep some of the acne down?
Camelia A. C.
Jennings, LA
Does this Works like if I use it It will leave my face soft cause I have sometimes dry skin and I hate it and make up looks weird sometimes.