BY KISS MY FACE

Wash often without worry of drying and chapping. Coconut, rich in antioxidants, Vitamin E and fatty acids, keeps skin luxuriously soft and supple. This natural Hand Soap was made without animal ingredients and was not tested on animals. see more...

• Is it good for oily skin? And does it help keep some of t...1 Answers
  • Does this Works like if I use it It will leave my face so...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I have very sensitive skin, so I break out in rashes very easy with soaps in general. I stay away from the high smelling perfume sets and stick with the coconut, aloe vera types. I got this product on sale at target for $3.49 which I think is not a bad price for hand soap. The other thing I love about it is it makes my hands very smooth and doesn't make them dry like most other soaps do. " in 67 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing I recommend this product for anyone who need moisture due to dry skin. Made my skin feel and look wonderful." in 25 reviews
Alyssa P.
This stuff is great. Feels good on the skin, and smells amazing. Very moisturizing and worth every quarter. Would buy again. Have bought again. In fact, I have a couple of these. Love to give them away.
Emily P.
S Setauket, NY
So first I just have to say I'm IN LOVE with this hand soap! I bought this product online because I've seen great reviews about it. When I got it I didn't think I was going to like it that much but I LOVE it! I've bought it for my mom, grandparents, and best friend. I would highly recommend this for more dry, sensitive skin!
Jonese W.
Fayetteville, AR
This was gifted to me by a friend and i love it It is extremely moisturizing and not as harsh on the hand as other hand washes that i have used. i would definitely recommend this. The scent is not over powering but has a nice fragrance. I would definitely purchase this again
Sabrina M.
Ewing, NJ
The soap left my hands soft. there was no residue after I used the soap. The scent of the liquid hand soap was very delightful. The top of the bottle was very easy yo use. I would buy this product again. I would also recommend it to others looking for a good hand soap to use!
Savannah H.
My guests kept commenting how amazing my hand soap always smells! I picked up this one and I love how clean it makes my hands feel. It's my new favorite! Plus it's such a great deal for the price.
Itzel B.
Mcallen, TX
I really like it because It has a great scent. My hand feel soft for like an hour but then a bit dry. A lot of people give me compliments because of the scent. Awesome product but if you have delicate skin I would use it to a limit.
This is an amazing product I have used this nearly everyday it keeps your hands nice and fresh it keeps all the Germs out from under your nails the price is fair it isn't very high priced and I would recommend it for any one who would love a nice fresh cent in their house and on there hands it gives you a great result !
Julia Y.
Grand Rapids, MI
The soap does it's job for what you payed for it. It is really nice and smooth and smells good. A pro is that it's soft and is good for your hands a con is the pump it has on the packaging because some of your soap gets on the sink. I would buy it non the less though.
Andrea B.
This was my favorite hand soap. It's supppper moisturizing, you don't even need lotion afterwards . I normally find it for a good price at target or Walmart sometimes cvs. I would recommend to anyone! Most def gonna repurchase!
Mireya F.
Weatherford, TX
Smells really good leaves hands really soft I used a bottle of it and it was good it lasted a good time I would say but I'm always washing my hands I bought it at Walmart and it was only $12.99
Mercedes B.
Madison, WI
Is it good for oily skin? And does it help keep some of the acne down?
Camelia A. C.
Jennings, LA
Does this Works like if I use it It will leave my face soft cause I have sometimes dry skin and I hate it and make up looks weird sometimes.