BY KISS MY FACE

Wash often without worry of drying and chapping. Coconut, rich in antioxidants, Vitamin E and fatty acids, keeps skin luxuriously soft and supple. This natural Hand Soap was made without animal ingredients and was not tested on animals. see more...

• Is it good for oily skin? And does it help keep some of t...1 Answers
  • Does this Works like if I use it It will leave my face so...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I have very sensitive skin, so I break out in rashes very easy with soaps in general. I stay away from the high smelling perfume sets and stick with the coconut, aloe vera types. I got this product on sale at target for $3.49 which I think is not a bad price for hand soap. The other thing I love about it is it makes my hands very smooth and doesn't make them dry like most other soaps do. " in 67 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing I recommend this product for anyone who need moisture due to dry skin. Made my skin feel and look wonderful." in 25 reviews
Dawn V.
Tomah, WI
Excellent hand soap. I love the lavender scent as it smells fresh and clean and I feel it is safe for my family to use. I purchased it at the health store in town. It was a good value as you don't need to use very much. I highly recommend this product.
Jasmine K.
Roy, WA
Works well. But is overpriced for the duties it needs to accomplish. I used it at a girlfriends house. Not necessarily long lasting. I avoiding using too much of it because of the price. The scent was OK. I wouldn't go out of my way to purchase it though.
Ash W.
Scottsdale, AZ
My new favorite hand soap! I bought a bottle for every bathroom in my house! Smells absolutely delicious! Leaves my hands feeling moisturized and silky smooth for hours afterwards! Originally bought because of the affordable price; now i'm hooked!!!
Madison P.
I am absolutely in love with this hand soap and I can't stop purchasing it. I keep it in my own personal bathroom so if I have people over they can use my other soap and so I have more to myself. That is how much I love this stuff! I love the smell, the consistency, and the price! It all works out for me! Great product, and I highly recommend it!
Michelle D.
This company is one of my favorites because of their quality ingredients. This soap is no exception and I don't hesitate to provide it for my little ones. It's fairly moisturizing and the smell is terrific. I would prefer if the consistency was slightly thicker, but that is minor. I will keep buying this soap, among other products from these guys.
Jennifer M.
Effingham , Sc
This product is so amazing!! I been using this hand soap over two years already and it leaves your hands feeling nice and smooth! It's such an amazing quality, I would recommend for people to used. It's so worth it and awesome it smell so good !!
Celeste L.
It's not perfect but it gives me that moisture that I have been longing for it gives me that softness and baby soft skin that I've been wanting also, bit overall I love this and I would prefer it me but I wold also recommend it to mother people
Alyssa G.
Love this soap! It leaves my hands smelling very nice, it is also very moisturizing and my hands have never been softer! I use it daily and I never have to worry about dry hands. I would totally recommend this product to anyone with dry hands.
Naomi C.
Mystic, CT
This soap was really nice and it made my hands feel super super clean. I also loved the packaging and the amazing smell. I can’t remember where i purchased this product. Amazing soap though! I would definitely recommend this product to others!
Kimberly S.
Winston, OR
Smells quite nice. Last all day long not greasy doesn't feel like you have a grease look on your face if you want to play a little bit there. Makes my skin nice and soft and alas pretty much most of the day.
Mercedes B.
Madison, WI
Is it good for oily skin? And does it help keep some of the acne down?
Camelia A. C.
Jennings, LA
Does this Works like if I use it It will leave my face soft cause I have sometimes dry skin and I hate it and make up looks weird sometimes.